Chapter 3: Bridging Two Worlds

Snape escorted the group to the office of Albus Dumbledore, the headmaster of Hogwarts. Dumbledore listened attentively to their story, his twinkling blue eyes filled with a mix of amusement and curiosity.

"So, you found yourselves in a different world, you say?" Dumbledore mused. "This is quite extraordinary. It seems that the magical properties of Hogwarts have brought you here."

The four students exchanged glances. Katsuki, never one to be patient, asked, "So, what now? How do we get back to our own worlds?"

Dumbledore steepled his fingers, considering their options. "I believe it is possible to create a portal back to your respective worlds, but it may take some time to figure out the correct incantations and rituals."

Harry added, "In the meantime, we should make the most of this unique opportunity. We could exchange knowledge and experiences."

Izuku nodded enthusiastically. "We can learn a lot from each other."

Draco raised an eyebrow. "And you expect us to trust them?"

Katsuki snorted. "Trust or not, it might be the only way we get home."

As the four young men began to exchange stories and ideas, they realized that, despite their different worlds and backgrounds, they shared a common desire to become the best versions of themselves. They were about to embark on an adventure that would bridge the gap between two worlds, teaching them that heroes could come from anywhere, be it a world of quirks or a world of magic.