Chapter 5: The Unwanted Guest

One evening, as they sat together in the Room of Requirement, a sudden chill filled the air. They heard eerie whispers and the unmistakable presence of a dementor, a dark creature that fed on happiness and instilled paralyzing fear.

Harry, Draco, and the U.A. students instinctively drew their wands, ready to confront the dementor. But Katsuki, his temper flaring, unleashed a powerful explosion from his gauntlets, temporarily banishing the creature.

Izuku looked at his friends, concern etched on his face. "That was a dementor. They shouldn't be here. Something's wrong."

Harry nodded, his scar tingling with unease. "We need to find out how a dementor crossed over to your world."

Draco's eyes widened in realization. "Could it have something to do with the portal that brought us here?"

They decided to consult with Dumbledore and All Might, hoping to unravel the mystery. Together, they uncovered that the magical portal's instability had allowed a dementor to slip through, causing disruptions in both worlds.

The two mentors devised a plan to strengthen the portal's protective enchantments while Harry, Draco, Izuku, and Katsuki worked together to confront the dementor. Drawing from their unique abilities and experiences, they managed to repel the dark creature and send it back to its own world.