can I meet him again?

Eme eme

_--_--_-_-__-__-__--_--_--_-_--__-__-__-__-__-

_--_--_-__-__-___-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_---_--_-
I then got back to work and change into my uniform then a know came into my door so I answered it it's one of the subordinate that gives missions he said that someone is currently attacking the bank so I ran fast as I could to go there when I got there I saw that boy earlier beat up trying to protect the boy who seem like a hostage and his family trying to reassure that his fine or stuff when I saw that the robber tried shooting that boy I meet let's just call him brown I jump into him making the bullet shot into me then I use my ability "RULE BREAKER MUST BE PUNISHED!" He is getting electrocuted on the cage then the robber faint then I saw the position me and that brown in so I got up kinda forgot that I got shoot so he kinda supported me as I get near at the robber I put the (thing you put on the criminals so they can't use their hand I forgot what it is) then waited for the police after he got into jail the brown boy thanked me and saying I shoung get the bullet check I said it fine and said whats your name by the way? He then said his name is tecchou the left pretending nothing happened but he's kinda cute 'HEY KAGAYAMI STOP IT YOU CANT LIKE HIM!'
Then I look at him then left to go to the head quarters and take my beautiful nap rn so yeah zzzzzzzzz😒😒😒😒😒

_-_-_--_-__-__--__-__-__-__-_-_--_---__-___-_-__-__-_-_-_---_-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-_-__

               Time skip-----

I woke up with the alarm clock ringing *annoying ringing😤* I stop the clock the got out of the bed I made the bed then took a shower then that brown haired boy appeared in my thoughts slightly making me blush *>///<*

Oct 18 :3