s.m dreams & schemes - four

date missing

date missing

hello my name is simon minter, i was born on september 7, 1992. i am a youtuber with over 10 million subscribers and i'm part of the sidemen who are nearing 20 million subscribers. i am NOT simon minter of the wildmen and i have never been. i refuse to accept this reality and i hope everyone can understand that i'm doing what i do because i have to. 

i don't know why but she didn't tell everyone she knew it was me who leaked the car picture. i'm sure she knows a lot but she's just not telling everyone and i don't understand. why isn't she angry???

i considered talking to her and telling her about why this is happening but i don't know if it would get in the way of the ultimate end goal. 

i can't even breakthrough to talia, who has been somehow brought into their group and now thinks i'm a creep. how do i tell her i'm doing this to get back to normalcy???

s. minter

-

date missing

one week. one week and hopefully we'll be back to the real world. 

-

date missing

something flipped, she's mad and i totally get it. maybe this is the push needed to get back to the real world. if the group splits up now it'll be an easy exit. 

-

date missing

kenneth said the party will answer my questions. he said if things go to plan then i'll know everything and i'll even have an out, i just need to comply

on the off chance that it works and for some reason this journal still exists and one of them finds it or it ends up with someone close to them. i'm sorry but i needed to do this.