2. Right Next Door To Hell

"Y/N?"

-------

Second person POV:

Second person POV:

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

You looked up to see Duff, standing in the pouring rain, with a quizzical look on his face. He didn't make fun of you for crying, he didn't mock you, he was just worried and confused. What were you to tell him, 'Oh I was walking to my hotel then realised it doesn't exist, or better yet it doesn't exist yet.' You contemplated on what to say. "The hotel," you paused. "Cancelled on me. Gave my room to some rich bloke." You lied, without looking up at him. Soon you felt that the rain stopped but you still heard it, but you looked up to see Duff holding his trench coat over you. "Come on, you can stay with us for the night." He said, as he held a hand out for you to grab. "Are you sure? What about the others?" You asked, this was like a dream come true, but you didn't want to be a nuisance. 'Never mind, fuck that, it's cold.' You told yourself and took Duffs warm hand. You both hid under his trench coat from the rain, as you walked to where they stayed.  "I think I have to say sorry, this is probably worse than staying in the rain." Duff laughed lightly trying to lighten the mood. "We call it the Hell House, and not just because Axl lives in it. Everything that can happen, happens there. So just be warned." He spoke. As the two of you approached the place, you could already hear everything that was going on inside. Yelling, shouting, music blaring, even someone snoring. It was small and run down, the porch had wood rot and a spot that looked like it was set on fire, one of the windows had small holes in it, and the other one was brown form was presumed as too much smoking. You stepped up onto the porch, Duff was in front of you holding the doorknob and twisting it. He jiggled it and turned it in all kinds of ways until it finally opened.

Slash was sleeping on the couch, that explained the loud snoring. Izzy and Axl were yelling, over a bucket, on which leaking hole in the roof should they put it under. Steven was just sitting on the floor in front of a small box TV minding his business. They were all in little worlds of their own and didn't even notice the two of you come in. "The bathroom is all the way down there, on the left. Go shower and get into dry clothes." Duff said with a smile, "Oh and if the hot water doesn't work just turn on the cold water by the sink." "Thank you." You smiled back as you nodded your head. You walked past the two pasty men bickering with your bags, and Izzy noticed. "Oh wait! And don't dry your face with the green towel. Maybe just don't use any of them." Duff warned. Suddenly all of them, except sleeping beauty, looked at you and then Duff with a confused look. You rushed to the bathroom before they could ask anything, and Duff to answer their questions. You went down the corridor of rooms, every time you looked at any part of the walls you saw a hole, possibly from a punch, they all looked around the same size. You pasted one the doors that was split in half, and just the bottom half stayed on the hinges, The whole room was filled with punch in holes. Axl's room was probably the best guess. You got to the bathroom and closed the door. 'Of course, it doesn't lock'. You put your bags by the door to block it, you hoped none of them was that stupid to open the door but better safe than sorry. The shower curtain had little specks of mould on the edges, more on the ceiling, a crack in the bath, a crack in the wall, as well as the mirror, the lid for the cistern of the toilet was nowhere to be seen and not even a bodybuilder could open the window without breaking a few fingers. Not to mention the window wasn't even frosted or could be covered in anyway. You slid off your wet clothes and hung them over the curtain rail before hoping in the shower.

The shower wasn't bad, although you did have to turn the tap on, and Slash rushed you so he could pee. You dash into the room right across from the bathroom, as you had a towel wrapped around your body, and closed the door. At least this door could lock. 'Shit my clothes!' You panicked. You could go back to get it, but you really didn't want Slash to see you in just a towel again. You could already hear his giggle just thinking about it. You just dried yourself more thoroughly to bide the time for him to leave the bathroom, your hair was still wet, but you weren't letting that unholy towel have a chance at ruining it. Maybe a shirt could dry it faster. You looked around the room, still not getting an idea of who's it is, searching for a shirt. You picked a Ramones shirt of the ground and sniffed it; you then gagged and instantly dropped it. It was potent. The towel that you had on was now damp and cold, so you didn't stop looking for a big shirt to wear, big enough to cover a bit of your thighs, since you also forgot your underwear in the bathroom. You finally found one that didn't smell like every bodily fluid rotted through the seams. It was dark grey with red writing printed but it had peeled off, so you didn't know what it said. It was quite big and nearly went down to your knees, 'Probably Duffs' you thought as he was the tallest one out of the band and it would look big on anyone. As if on cue Duff opened the door, looks like no door in this house really locks.  He stood there not saying a word until he snapped back a few seconds later, "Shit! Fuck! Sorry I didn't know you were in here, the bathroom was occupied."  He apologised and tried to avert his eyes. "Um... is that my shirt?" he coughed. "Yeah, my bad. My clothes are stuck with Slash in the bathroom. I'll give it back to you I promise, I just need to-." "It's fine, keep it. It looks good on you." He said with a smile, as he began to where you were. "You didn't try on the ones on the floor, did you?" "How are those things so filthy!?" You yelled. "I use those to clean up everything." He chuckled at your response and explained that they didn't have enough to get fancy drying cloths or things like that.

Sooner than later Slash finished pissing (he fell asleep, and Duff banged on the door to wake him up.) You finally got your clothes, dressing into your long pyjama pants and the new shirt you acquired. The rest of the guys didn't seem too bothered with you staying over, they enjoyed your company and grateful that you could easily sort out Izzy and Axl's feuds. The rest of the night you watched TV with Duff and Steven. Izzy didn't say much to you before going to bed and it was only really him talking to the group while you were there. Axl and you had a good chat over musicians you two like and slipped in a flirty line every now and again. Slash was falling asleep every few seconds, so you and Steven helped him to his bed. "I think I'm gonna go sleep." Steven yawned, "Night." He yawned again as walked off. "Night." Duff waved. You were curled asleep on the couch with your head on the arm rest and your feet next to Duff thigh. He looked down at you sleep with a small smile on his face, it was just one day but he already felt that you two had a strong bond. He watched a few more minutes of a mindless show before switching it off and yawning. You had already discussed that you would be sleeping on the couch, Duff didn't think that it was a good idea, it was dangerous around this area, and he didn't want anyone coming in and possibly kidnapping or anything. He stood up from the couch before glancing at you again, you shivered in your sleep. It was still cold seeing as it was still winter, raining, and there wasn't any proper heating in the 'Hell House'. Duff sighed, he picked you up effortlessly, regardless of what you said about the couch. He then walked to his room with you in his arms and lied you down in the bed before tucking you in and throwing over another blanket just encase.

"Goodnight doll." He whispered as he closed the door and went back to the couch to sleep.