8. Look At Your Game Girl

A/N: I wrote this in the span of three weeks on three separate days of each week, so sorry if it's messy and gross

A/N: I wrote this in the span of three weeks on three separate days of each week, so sorry if it's messy and gross. ALSO 5727 WORD COUNT

It was soon Christmas Day, there was no big celebration or party as it was all leading up to a big New Year's house party at one of Slash's friends place in the hills. At least your Christmas day wasn't horrible, everyone contributed to presents, even Axl as he was meant to go to Erin's, but they were on a break. He wasn't fazed and from you talking to her on the phone she was glad that they were taking a break. (She then told in secret that she met this new guy just as a fling and to not tell Axl as he would be furious.) But of course, when Axl goes onto other girls on break or not on break his girl shouldn't care or complain. Axl's present to you was a very fancy spoon that he stole from some old rich lady's house, in return you gave him a red bandana. He was confused, but he tried it on, and he never took it off for the rest of the day, you brought him his iconic style. Slash gave you a 'world's best dad mug' but scratched it out with a sharpie and said manager but written as 'MAnGre'. Duff had given you a tea pot that he made in a pottery class he tried once when he was drunk out of his mind, but he said that his mind was on you when he was making it and put a lot of effort into it. It was slightly lobsided and concave in certain sections but the patterns and colours he used were very pretty. Steven gave you a cute keychain and said he'd share some of is coke with you later. Izzy, which was surprising, gave you a vinyl of one of your favourite albums from a more underground band from the 70's. You had only mentioned the band a few times, but it wasn't ever directed in conversations you had, or the little conversations you had.

It was soon New Year's Eve, Izzy and Duff went out to get some booze for the party and just fuck around town a bit, Axl was out somewhere unknown. Getting laid, getting arrested, picking fights, getting arrested for picking fights, doing unknown drugs, getting arrested for being in possession of said drugs, getting laid again. You pick. You, Slash and Steven were the only ones in the house. The Golden Trio. You were looking through your outfits to find a good one to wear to the party. You planned to get some tonight, or maybe at the minimum get a new year's kiss and a fling because being tied to these gorgeous men and not being able to be with any of them was taking a slight toll on you. "Slash get in here!" You shouted throughout the house from your shared room. "Hmm?" He quirked as he slid into the doorway. "Pick one." You held up two dresses. A short red cocktail dress, and a long black slit dress, both of which had small dainty straps to hold it up on your shoulders and the hanger. "Shit, I'd love to see you in the red one." He smirked, 'see' meaning 'fuck'. "Yeah, yeah whatever. But it doesn't match the jacket, and I don't want anything down there to freeze off." You spoke. "I'll keep you warm." He flirted. You rolled his eyes, he always put in a dirty joke when he could. "Stevie! Get in here I need a second opinion instead of this buffoon." You called out to him. Soon he walked into the room and stood next to Slash. He looked at the options in one quick look. "Red one. Red one. Please." He repeated. You gave him a look. "Fine, the black one." He groaned a fake groan. "Thank you." You replied. "NOOOOO!" Slash started to have a fake tantrum begging for you to change your mind. You put the dress back and hang the black one on the doorknob. "Wait you know actually..." You spoke to yourself and swapped the dresses places. The red one now hanging on the doorknob to the cupboard. "Slash can I use your leather jacket? You know the one that's slightly brown and bleached. The one that should stink like shit but doesn't." You told him. He basically ran to get it and bowed in front of you with it. "Madam." He spoke. "Okay, get out I need to change." You told them.