Bio

Y/N stands for your name.. obviously.

Power: As the previous Omni-King you are more powerful, skillful, and knowledgeable than the Current Omni-King Zeno. You are also capable of erasing entire universes with minimal effort. Even your base form rivals the power of the Grand Priest, though you still hold the advantage in terms of raw power. You can control the very fabrics of time and space, capable of changing reality as you see fit. You also have every Saiyan transformation at your disposal, though this is because you achieved them before any other Saiyan and also mastered each transformation to their fullest potential. 

Abilities:
Unmatched Ki Control, Incomprehensible Physical Strength, Incalculable Speed, Immense Psychic Power, Numerous Fighting Techniques, Immortality, Regeneration, Omni Power (And way more i'm too lazy to write).

Personality:
Beyond God-Level Patience, Filled With A Sense Of Wise Teachings, Seems Bored And Uncaring Towards Others Yet Is Always Willing To Lend A Helping Hand, Shows No Remorse And Pity To Those Who Commit Evil But Will Always Give Others A Second Chance For A Better Life, Extremely Polite And Courteous To Those He Considers Friends, Is Well Educated And Informed, Perceptive In All Forms Of Situations, And Is Also Brutally Honest Towards All Individuals.

Likes:
Any And All Individuals Who Treat Him With Respect, Those Who Consider Him As A Friend, Any And All Forms Of Puns, Independent Time For Himself, Meditating By His Lonesome, Eating Delicious Meals, Proving His Superiority To Those Who Challenge Him And His Authority. (Things any sane person would enjoy).

Dislikes:
All Sorts Of Inappropriate Words And Materials, Any Forms Of Female Advances, As Well As All Flirting Directed At Him, Reminders Of His Past, Unwanted And Sudden Physical Contact, As Well As Developing Relationships With Others.

Age: Unknown (You can alter how old you are, but you choose to look around 16 years old in order to avoid unwanted attention and suspicion. By that I mean I don't want to waste time writing a specific number).

Appearance: (The form you choose to appear as)

[The potara you wear make you impossible to sense or locate

[The potara you wear make you impossible to sense or locate. The ring you wear was made by someone dear to you.. someone who was long since passed. This ring is special as it limits your strength to a mere 10% of it's total capability.] 

[Reminder: this is all post-backstory. You are not this strong pre-backstory]

This is my first story on this site and I don't want to disappoint! Feel free to give me tips for this story! I'm open to constructive criticism!

Thanks to DavidBornAgain for allowing me to write this story, you're awesome!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Past-Y/N

Powers: Adaptation, Super Human Physical capabilities, Ki control, Flight, Regeneration, Immortality,

Personality: A rather chaotic and destructive nature. His Saiyan instincts have him lust for battle and chaos. However, he has potential for something more. Something other than mindless destruction. To bring something like this out he must first see firsthand such compassion and be given it. He is rather protective when it concerns those he considers friends. He may grow wiser overtime but his nature shall never fade no matter how hard he tries.

Age: Varies depending on time period.

Appearance: (The same as Future but taller and far more muscular)