WHAT-IF the gods took Y/N in? (1)

???: Long before the universe began to take shape, long before time was given name there lived a powerful group of individuals we know today as Gods. Though the story of their existence has long since left the tales and minds of the mortals they created. All brought down by the one they rejected and the one who lost so much to them. Both deserved the title of Evil incarnate.

There is no way back for those gods no way to save their existence. All because of the careless mistake of one of their most trusted. Bekiro... the foolish god who struck down the Oozaru's only friend, Lucina (Most refer to her as Lucy). Such a prideful and arrogant fool. His foolishness spelt the end for all his fellow gods.

However, that story has already ended. Such a grand yet pitiful end for such divine beings...

【┘】𝓣𝓘𝓜𝓔 𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓟𝓟𝓘𝓝𝓖【┘】

A flame glowed brightly burning with all forms of emotion. Anger, hatred, the urge for violence all of it swirled within this sinister flame. It was making something.. for what reason? Nobody knows.

In an instant it when from a raging flame to a calm one. Until it suddenly burst apart exploding and causing destruction in its wake. In the chaos stood a man... a man whose hair and aura glowed and flared like the fire that made him. His aura had nothing but nefarious intent. His tail was as red as the blood of a mortal and his eyes glowed a terrifying red. The man stood within a palace and roared as his aura raged.

Pure wrath was sent through the universe

Pure wrath was sent through the universe. Though there were Six that stood to face this monster. Six powerful gods that decided to fight against the power of malice. Evil despite being as powerful as it was seemed inferior to the Six gods who challenged it. They were among the first generation a powerful bunch reigning over all other beings.

One of them smirked and stepped toward the Saiyan.

Name: BekiroRace: God

Name: Bekiro
Race: God

Age: Unknown

Personality: Arrogant, Conceited, Self-Absorbed, Energetic, and Impatient