''A series of Fortunate events'' (3)

【┘】ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʙᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ 【┘】

Both Vial and Y/N sat there on the ground

Both Vial and Y/N sat there on the ground. Both appeared to be nervous and for good reason too. A very angry looking Devorah stood in front of the two with her arms crossed.

Devorah: What were you thinking! (She said this looking over to Vial, her expression still full of anger)

Vial: (He waved his arms defensively) Hey in my defense it was hilarious!

Devorah: (She grunted before smacking Vial on the head which sent him flying across the room) Idiot.

Y/N: (He was shocked by the force of Devorah's slap)

Another god, Deiogus was standing to the left of Devorah.

Deigous: Take it easy on him. It's not like anybody got hurt! 

Devorah: Well there was tons of damage to a bunch of planets! (Devorah yelled)

Vial: Yeah but nobody got hurt in the process! (Vial rubbed his cheek which still burnt from the force of the hit)

Y/N: (He nodded being able to understand the situation. He didn't found that whole rampage fun and was eager to go again) 

Y/N's growth has been rapid in terms of intelligence and an actual personality had begun forming from the rage that used to make up his entire being. The future looked brighter than ever and it was all thanks to Deiogus.

Vial: But this conversation proves that Y/N isn't a threat anymore, right?

Devorah: (Devorah looked confused by his words) What? Of course he's dangerous!

Vial: I mean.. he hasn't punched anybody the whole time he's been in this room. (Vial shrugged, He knew he was right about this)

Y/N: (He simply remained quiet listening to their words. Vial was right he hadn't lashed out the same way as he would've before. He barely even felt the same negative emotion he was once filled with. Something about living with these gods changed him) ...

Deiogus: (He looked at Y/N and smiled. He felt relieved seeing this change, knowing he was right to choose taking him in)

Devorah: (She didn't have anything to refute Vials words) Well what you did was still dangerous and idiotic.

Vial: Again.. it was funny. (Vial said with a grin on his face only to get smacked again)

Y/N: (He didn't understand why but this situation amused him. For the first time he burst out laughing)