An annoyingly cunning fox

Who in the world wants to face an angry tiger? Probably Jungkook only. Well to be more accurate, he was forced to face it. How can he say no to the members of his favorite boy band? He would be an alien if he denies.

Right now Jungkook was standing infront of a door of a certain room where he thinks Taehyung is. He looks at the both elder man standing beside him with his pleading doe eyes. But it couldn't do any favor for him he was soon pushed into the room and shuts the door closed before even he could get himself out of the room.

Jungkook starts fidgeting and gulped down his saliva as he could feel Taehyung piercing gaze at him. The room looks like a room he once saw in a Jin's live. There was a desk were a monitor was placed and chair to seat, on the other side of the room there was a couch which was looking so comfortable.

And Taehyung was sitting on it, man spreading as he was doing something with Jungkook's phone which made him widen his eyes immediately. The man didn't even bother to look at the boy who just entered the room forcefully.

"What are you doing with my phone!" Jungkook shouts, quickly snatching the phone from Taehyung's grasp who finally looked upto him who was looking at him with his widened eyes.

Jungkook gulped after realizing the gaze at him

"Wh-Why are you looking at me like that?" Jungkook asks after collecting all his courage but he stumbled back immediately when the sitting man decided to stand up and spoke up.

"Looking at you like what?" The tone Taehyung used was nowhere to his usual one, well it kinda sounded sexy as well. Wait, not at all for Jungkook, it was annoying as hell for him.

"Look if you do anything I will scream!" Jungkook tried to warn the man with his cracking voice, hoping it might stop him but the man kept stepping forward leading him to step backwards in the reflection.

"This room is fully soundproof, you should know it better." Taehyung informed the boy who couldn't help but panicked even more as his back had hit against the desktop, before he could retreat Taehyung slammed his hands on the desk, trapping him between his hands.

"What are you doing!!" Jungkook gulped down his saliva to wet his long dried throat, his eyes were wide open when Taehyung leaned in, slowly closing the distance.

"You- You're harassing me!!" Finishing his sentence Jungkook reached his hands to push the man away but he didn't budge a bit.

"What harassing? I'm just collecting my fee." Taehyung uttered, flexing his innocent face as if he knows nothing about this world and Jungkook furrowed his eyes at him in confusion.

What kind of fee he's supposed to give him? And for what?

"Fee for what?" Jungkook asks bluntly.

"For the privilege of being loved by me." Taehyung's signature grin again captured his face, as he tilted his head, gesturing the boy to place a kiss on his cheek who felt like he was pushed off a cliff.

"OF COURSE!! THIS FUCKER HAD THIS FUCKING INTENTION FROM THE BEGINNING!!!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE COME AT THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!" Jungkook wanted to scream on his face who was flexing that annoying grin but he couldn't, he can't. But still he glared at him who was surely enjoying the situation more than anything.

"For your kind information, I do not need that privilege also I never wanted it. You are the one who is offering it, okay!?" Jungkook says, gritting his teeth, trying the swallow down his anger but how longer can he hold it?

"Too bad, you have used it already. A customer should pay properly after receiving the service."

You know what more was annoying than this? That annoying grin Taehyung had on his face, he was literally looking like a Satan. How badly Jungkook wanted to punch that grin away but he knows he cant do that if he doesn't want himself behind the bars.