Promises are meant to be broken

"W-W-W-Why are you looking at me l-like that!" A boy just stepped in his 20s says with his high pitched voice, the device which was helping him to have a conversation on Twitter was tightly grabbed as there were tons of stuffed toys being placed on the bed.

The man who was sitting on the other side of the bed kept his mischievous smirk on his face, his gaze was playful enough to make Jungkook regret his decision of letting the man enter his room.

His decision was anything but good for him.

"I w-w-will kick you on the face if yo-you com-come closer!"  The boy tensed up when he watched Taehyung getting on the bed, so ready to crawl towards him.

"Oww!" Taehyung groans out when Jungkook throws a stuffed toy on his face, his eye immediately gets watery as it was totally defenseless to prevent the fluffy ear of the bunny stuffed toy hit against his eyeball.

"Served you right, pervert!" Jungkook mocks the whole situation as he starts throwing more toys at the man who was now rubbing his eye with his hand while countless soft toys were hitting him. He could hear the light giggles of the boy who was attacking him.

When he shifted his bloodshot eyes at the boy he immediately paused on his track, the tomato stuffed toy he was about to throw at the man was hold tightly.

Wait! They were just playing around, right? Taehyung can not be mad right now. Atleast not now! Last time he encountered angry Taehyung, it made Jungkook make a strong decision that he is never going to make Taehyung mad or jealous, what Jin and Jimin told him.

He hates the fact so much that he is somehow scared of angry Taehyung. He means who in hell wouldn't?? He looks like he is going to eat you fully when he's mad. Right now, the boy was again a victim to encounter the angry tiger.

Letting out an awkward laugh Jungkook quickly hides the toy behind his back, hoping this time he won't have to do something like last time to.

"Come here." Taehyung's voice was no longer as mischievous or playful like before, this time his voice was deeper than usual.

Jungkook knows Taehyung has a deep voice but having hear it from this close, it's really weird.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you like that.." Jungkook quickly gives the man an apology who totally ignored it and just give him a piercing gaze which sent chills rush through his spine.

Cursing at himself internally Jungkook wiggles towards the man and stopped when he was sitting right in front of the man.  Jungkook wanted to die or jump of a cliff or maybe yeet himself to the most unknown planet and start living his life peacefully there with aliens.

This is the second time Jungkook is seeing Taehyung this closely, he hates it how the man looks even more handsome the more closer you get to look at him. He hates it even more how he can't even force himself to keep an eye contact with these sharp eyes.

The more he looks into thoes eyes the more weaker he becomes.

By now the man has settled himself very comfortably on the bed while on the other hand Jungkook was worried to take a breath properly cause the man might manage to hear how fast and loud his heartbeats were.

How annoying.

"You hurt me now give me a proper treatment." Keeping his piercing gaze at the boy Taehyung speaks up, watching the boy changing his facial expression.

"W-What treatment?" Jungkook wanted to slap himself so hard so that he can pull himself together and speak without stuttering for once. But it's like he was having a life crisis right now.

"You know better how you will treat me." Jungkook moves his head backwards when the man leans towards him, lowering his head a bit. Jungkook couldn't keep himself look at the man as he continues to shift his gaze from one place to another place.