44.

Please ignore the mistake.

Please vote guys 🙏🏻.

I hope my readers like my book.

-------------------^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^---------------------

Somewhere in the dark.

A lady sat in a dark room and knew everything ,she knows everything that was going on in Taekook's life because she had sent her puppet  to watch them.She is just waiting for the day when she will be away from this dark place and will be able to destroy Taekook's life. Just then one of his puppet soul comes to her and says that the devil soul has entered  Taehyung's body and his body  starts to change , She started laughing loudly, her hair was moving in the wind, her face could not be seen because of the darkness, she was hitting the ground like a mad person. And she laugh Manickly and started taping the floor with her hand and said Soon I will disappear from here and will bring darkness into the lives of both of you. I will not let you be happy. i will make sure to destroy both of you in every way.

She started laughing like a mad person..

No one pov.

Taekook sleeping while cuddling with each other . Tae wakes up from his deep sleep and rubs his eyes with his palm he slowly opens his eyes and see his cute bunny  is sleeping with soft snore and cute pout on his face. He looking like a baby in sleep. How can a muscular boy have such a cute face.

Tae shook his head and leans closer to  kook warm chest after some minutes kook opens his eyes only to meet with most beautiful eyes in his world. He smile and peck tae forehead and said "how's your pain now?".

Tae smile and said "i am good now just little cramps having in my tummy". He pouts and makes kook coo at his baby. He kiss tae pouty lips and said "you feeling hungry ?".

Tae nod his head and kook said "you  want me to bring your food here or you want to eat with hyungs?". Tae think for seconds and said " let's eat with hyungs. ".

Kook nod his head and both of move towards to bathroom to fresh themselves and both leave the room while holding each other hands.

Tae kook reach dinning room and see their no one , kook asked the maid that where all other are? She tells him that they are all in their rooms .Kook nod his head tell them to prepare food for all. He comes towards tae who is sitting on the chair.

"Do you want to go and wake them up? , Because the maid said that they have not been here since morning, they must be feeling hungry."kook said to tae and tae bod his head snd smile.

Tae Got up from the chair and both of them went to wake up Namjin first. When he reaches their room. Jungkook knocked After a while jin opened the gate and it seemed as if I had just woken up from sleep. Jin looked at jungkook and said "what happened jungkook?"

Jungkook smiled and said, "eat  something, hyung i know you must be hungry.Jin nodded and looked at Taehyung and said "you ok bun?".

Taehyung smiled and said "better  than before jin hyung"  .Jin carried a smile and said, "Okay, you both go, I and Joonie come in a while."Jungkook said "we are both  going to wake everyone up. Jin smiled and both started moving towards jimin's room.

When they reach jimin room tae knock and wait for sometime but he did not hear any sound so he slowly open the door and oeck inside to see jimin room is empty .

Tae said to kook"jimin hyung is not here".kook smile and said "he must be in dinning room , lets go wake up suga hyung.
Tae nod his head and they reach suga room they knock the and sleepy jimin open the door .

Taekook look at him with shocked expression and wide eyes. Jimin slowly opens his and shout loudly that make taekook come to trance . Tae also shout because of jimin. Suga heard their shouting and came running to the gate and when tae saw  him he  shouted even louder because his upper body was naked. Suga made both his palms into fists and got ready to fight.

Hearing tae voice, Ami  and Jhope came running to him and Amy shouted because she saw Yoonmin together and yoon naked and Jhope also screamed after her and waved his hands in the air and started  running here and there with screaming in fear

Hearing tae voice, Ami  and Jhope came running to him and Amy shouted because she saw Yoonmin together and yoon naked and Jhope also screamed after her and waved his hands in the air and started  running here and there with screaming in fear. Tae and Jimin looked at Jhope with done expressions and Kook Suga and Ami were shocked to see Jhope like this.

 Tae and Jimin looked at Jhope with done expressions and Kook Suga and Ami were shocked to see Jhope like this

I know it's blur but i find it funny i am sorry 😂😂

Tae shouted and said "hobi hyung why are you running and screaming like that Hobi stopped  and said, "I don't know , Ami screamed that's why i  also screamed". Everyone looked at him with done expression.

Suga said, "why are both of you starting screaming ?". Tae  said "because  first I saw Jimin hyung in your room and then he whined and said  why are you not wearing any clothes. Kook placed his hand on tae eyes and said "hyung wear something is not good". Then  Suga notices that he is wearing something on top and seeing this he is shocked and starts shouting and Jhope also shouted along with him. Suga tried to hide his body with his hand and ran inside the room.  Jhope who had shouted and hugged Ami in fear , Kook shouted which shocked everyone.

Tae caught hold of the kook and asked "what happened, kook, is everything okay?".  kook pointed towards Jhope with his finger, then he saw that Jhope and Ami were hugging, seeing which he gave doen expressions to kook. Kook quickly went to her and hid Ami behind himself and said, "  how dare you  to hugged her?" Ami looked at the kook with a done expression and said, "Oppa, he is my boyfriend".

Hearing  the boyfriend, everyone looked at Jhope as if something was big magic happened. Jhope said "why are you all looking at me like this?".

Seeing all this, Tae shook his head  and said, let us talk about all this in the dining room okay.

____________________________________

୧⁠(⁠^⁠ ⁠〰⁠ ⁠^⁠)⁠୨

Filler chapter  and i try to make it funny... I hope i did something to make you all smile. If you all smile a little it's going to make my day so keep smiling......