Fushiguro Hisato(shield hero)

Name:Fushiguro Hisato

Age: 16(summoned)

           20(now)

Sex: Male

Affiliation: Astral sword successor

Occupation: Swordman, demon beast user

Team members: Naofumi, Filo, Raphtalia, Sara.

Background: Hisato was summoned to Raphtalia's world four years before Naofumi and other heroes were summoned. He was summoned by Melromarc kingdom's king when Melty and queen was absent from the kingdom. But due to him not able to use any four of legendary weapon he was throw away like a trash and that not all because of him possessing demon beast manipulation unique ability he can't learn any other magic.

After leaving Melrorc kingdom he travels around the world to learn about his unique ability and most importantly he swore that one day he will make Malty and the king begging him to save them. When he travelled around the world, he utilized his skill to gathered over 6,000 demon beast to his arsenal. During his journey he med Glass who was injured on that moment. For some reason he couldn't leave her alone and took care her. Despite Glass being extremely cautious to him, she began to trust him and fell in love with this kind hearted man. Later they officially becoming a couple.

Their relationship face a dramatic turn when Glass revealed her identity as Vassal hero from another world. Hearing the shocking reveal Hisato was frozen at the moment. Even more shocking news came up few minute later Glass asked him to abandon this world and to go to her world together. Despite having no good memories at this world Hisato refused the offer. The true reason was preventing Glass to carry guilt of destroying this world. Seeing no way to convince Hisato leave this world Glass broke up with him in order to continue her obligation. Despite Glass and Hisato both acting tough, internally they were both sad not wanting to break up

Knowing Glass' identity and her goal Hisato was depressed, but after it he determined to prevent calamity wave from ever happening again in order to stop Glass destroying this world. He began to research world's ancient ruins to learn about calamity wave

On one of his research journey he stumbled to hidden room and found the astral sword in pedestal. The swords got Hisato's attention. At the moment when he touched the sword a bright light blinded Hisato when the light faded both sword was in Hisato's hand. Later revealed those two sword are astral sword that will chose it wielder and the sword is a vassal to astral spirits.

Later when pass through the Idol's territory he saw Sara. On first hand he immediately recognized she was kidnapped. He was going to leave but when he saw sara eye's has the will of living he couldn't leave and decided to save her. After and giving to option go orphanage or following him. Sara chose the second one and became his reliable friend. Together they travelled around the world going different ancient ruins to investigate calamity wave as the same time raising their status. Sara became strong archer supporting Hisato from long range while Hisato fight enemies in long range.

-Expert swordsmanship: Travelling around and having background trained in dojo Hisato is an expert using swords in battle.

-Master tactician: Gained experience from countless battle against different enemy Hisato has developed ability to analyse enemies' weak point at first glance.

-Demon beast manipulation: Hisato's unique ability able to manipulate monsters he defeated and absorbed. There is no limit on how many monster he can absorb. Downside of this ability is he can't absorb calamity wave's monster and monsters that has already tamed and this unique ability makes him unable to learn any other magic.