Kazemi Ayame(Boku no hero academia)

Name:Kazemi Ayame

Age:16

Sex:Female

Birth place:Tokyo

Love interest:Kirikage Shiro

Afflitation:UA highschool's student

Voice actor:Yukari Tamura

Personality:Ayame has strong will of helping people, thereafter she helped a lost girl to find her parents. Seeing the smile of that girl she became more willing to help people. Ayame has very high pride and doesn't like to show her weak side to others. Despite hgenaving high pride she is still gerous and friendly, but slightly tsundere. The best example is her feeling toward Shiro. First she tried to deny the feeling but as time past she couldn't do anything but accept it.

Background:Ayame decided to become, after seeing the smile of the girl she helped. She though, if she could become hero she could help more people. After the determination she decided to enroll UA highschool and was accepted. Kazemi was greeted by other female students and quickly befriended with them. She paired with Shiro during the battle trial arc and after the training they became closer and she was attracted by him. At beginning of UA sport festival arc after learned the reason Ochako wanted to become hero she also explained the reason she wanted to become hero. But she doubted herself was she just being hypocrite. But Shiro denied the idea and told it only proof she is kind and generous person. During the work study week she went Mt lady agencies. She was treated differently than Mineta, even so she was able useful things from Mt lady. At the final exam arc she was paired with Kirikage. During the final exam she helped Kirikage to redevelop fighting style and breaking the burden he beared.

Looklike:

Heroname:Aqualady

Heroname:Aqualady

Quirk:Liquification

Description: she can turn any solid thing into liquid form and is able to manipulate it. She can make it become solid anytime she wants to. In the liquid form she can turn the liquid into any form as she wants. She usually use the liquid to attack or bind her enemies.

Drawback:It doesn't work on the living thing. She is only able to make things turn to liquid and manipulate about 5-minute after the time limit she has to touch the object again to use her quirk. After the training camp she can use her quirk longer and be able to use it on a bigger scale.

Fighting style:Mid range

Abilities

Aquarum shield. Ayame turn the solid ground to form a circular shield. The shield is proportional to its size. The smaller the shield is the more durable it will become.

Liquid calibur:Ayame turn solid things into liquid and form blades floating at the air. This technique allows user to use the blades both offensively and defensively. The blades are infused with her magnestic bracelet increase the launching velocity.

Magnet storm:Ayame turn her magnetic bracelet into shards then launch it to enemies. When the shard hit it's target magnetic forces in the shard attract enemies to the surface or other bracelets shard that has different polar effectively immobilizing them.This one of the Kazemi's hissatsu technique.

Liquid slicing blades:A long range attack by manipulating the liquid to form highly rotating blades to slice opponent.

Giant liquid slicer:Improved version of liquid slicing blades Kazemi create one massive liquid slicer to attack opponent. The destructive power of this move is at least five time stronger than normal slicer blades.

Aqua Whip:Kazemi use her quirk to turn solid things to liquid to form multiple tentacle like whip to attack her opponent. Combined with her precious quirk control these whip are fast and accurate to strike her opponent. She will also use them to protect her against physical attacks.

 She will also use them to protect her against physical attacks

(Instead of water Ayame use liquidfied solid material)

Hero costume

Support item

Support item

-Memory alloy magnetic bracelet: Created by UA highschool's development department. These gauntlets are created using memory shape alloy metal alloy with magnetic that have lightness and durability. Kazemi can turn the bracelets into liquid then into shards to attack enemies or making them unable to move.Left hand bracelet is south pole right hand's north pole

Trivia

-When she med Nekohime first time she thought she is Kirikage's girlfriend and became extremely jealous.

-During the christmas party in UA she accidentally ate Shiro's cake for his parent. The cake was rum cake, alcohol percent was over 40%. Concequently she entered drunk state and almost confessed her feeling to Shiro but she passed out before telling him it.