Kuroki Jin(highscool dxd)

Name:Kuroki Jin

Race:half demon

Age:16

Sex:Male

Family: Kuroki Fukuhiro(father, demon),Kuroki Ichinese(Mother,former trinity seven), Kuroki Aimi(adoptive sister)

Personality: Jin is generous and kind person that treat everybody equally, but he tend to keep his own problems with himself, not wanting to tell others. After the kidnapping incident he became more willing to protect others. But still

he keeping his optimist attitude and carefree personality even influencing Aimi

Background:Jin is the son of Kuroki Ichise(mother) former trinity seven magician and Fukuhiro (father) high class demon. During his childhood Jin has shown his potential in magic and swordsmanship. After founded his talent Ichise and Fukuhiro taught him the basics of magic and swordsmanship.

At age of 8 he awoke his sacred gear incursio also known as infinity evolution dragon sword. One of the longinus gear possessing power strong enough to kill even god and demon king. Even with all the training his parents gave him he was still a kid. At first he couldn't use his sacred gear properly.

Tragedy happen when fallen angel found out him posessing sacred gear. They kidnapped him and took him to a hidden place. Where he met Aimi. Who was kidnapped by the same reason Aimi due to her possessing a rare senjutsu known as Ten heaven guardian. The fallen angel was going to do an inhuman experiment on them to create a super fallen angel possessing both of their abilities. But Jin's parents arrived before the experiment began and defeated them easily, saving them from an inhuman experiment. His parent decided adopted Aimi in order to protect him from further danger.

After the incident Jin used more time to train his magic and swordman under guidance of his parent in order to become strong enough to protect himself and his new sister.

At the end peace summit the arc he and other young devil moved to renovated Hyodou resident Sirzech Lucifer' suggestion of deepen relationships between young devils.

Later reveal his father Kuroki Fukuhiro is son of previous demon king Bezelbub who died in the third great but. Because of Fukuhiro not inherited the magic of Bezelbub his parent sent him away in order to protect him from war. But somehow Jin inherited Bezelbub's power from the bloodline.

Abilities

Swordsman ship: Jin has trained his swordsmanship under guidance of his parent in order to use incursio's sword form in battle

Spearman ship: Upon receiving Neuntote from Michael he trained his spearmanship in order to use in battle

Superbia-magic:By analyzing other people's magic he is able to copy and modify other people's magic. But it's not just that simple; his ability to understand opponents' magic also grants him the ability to seal the understanted magic.

Demon power: Upon using his demon power a black mark will appear on his forehead enhancing his physical movement strong enough to fight Kokabiel also enhancing his regeneration ability able to regenerate lost limb in few second, but due to his body not able withstand the demon power he could only used his first form in three minute at end of excalibur arc . After third season he was grew strong enough to

first form of his mark