Ichisaki Yuuma(Chivarly of failed knight)

Name:Ichisaki Yuuma

Age:16

Personality:Hard working, generous, strongwill,kind,carefree

Background:Yuuma is son of 29th Taneshigama family head and Sword saint Ichisaki Yukina. Taneshigama family believed in bloodline and talent above all. Seeing Yuuma not having inherited any talent from his mother and him he was ready to abandon him and then make a new child to replace him. His mother was disappointed with his action and mindset decided to divorce with him taking custody of Yuuma.

Because of Yuuma's mother being famous sword saint Yuuma has always accompanied his mother to celebrations and meetings. He was always despise by other people being no talent. In these situation his mother protect him and comforted him. In one of the meeting he befriended with Ikki and Shizuku. Shizuku was attracted by Yuuma not bended by influence and said she was wrong. Later Yuuma decided to tell his mother that he want to be magic knight like and asked her to train. Seeing his determination on his eyes she decided to train him.

After four years of harsh training Yuuma developed his own swordsmanship and mastered various unique skill learn from Yukina.

Later he joined Hagun magic academy at the age of 16.

Love interest:Kurokane Shizuku(Girlfriend)

Rank:E

Device:Shiroihime

Abilities

Total Concentration Breathing is an advanced and esoteric breathing technique where a user inhales the maximum amount of oxygen within a specific breath pattern to raise their physical and mental prowess to their utmost limits.

Total Concentration: Constant is a Total Concentration Breathing state during the morning, noon, and night, and even while asleep. There is an immense difference in strength, speed, and stamina between someone who can maintain Total Concentration Breathing at all times and someone who cannot.

Chi sensing:Ability to sense lifeforce from peoples and to predict movement. Master user of the chi sensing are also able to sense mana.

Instant strike:Using the moment of enemy stopped focusing on him to perform attack that enemy can't react.

Blackflash:Black Flash is a distortion in space that occurs when mana is applied within 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit. When a blazer is able to achieve this, their mana flashes black, and the destructive power of their strike is equal to a normal hit to the power of 2.5.

Ice breath technique:Ice breathing technique is a swordsmanship that mimics ice and snow's multiplicity,hardness and ferocity. User of this technique can parry and strike his opponent at any posture of his body.

Kori no kokyou Ichi no kata Dance of blizzard slash(Fubuki no mai zan):User move swiftly to in front of enemy and then quickly to draw his katana to slash the enemy. This is the only iajitsu technique in ice breathing technique.

Kori no kokyou Ni no kata dancing on thin ice( Odoriu no Usuihyo): User minimize their landing time on the surface allowing them move without limit

Kori no kokyou san no kata Endless ice storm (Hateshinai kōri no arashi): User move swiftly and perform endless fast slashes at the same time making their opponent has no chance to guard or dodge

Kori no kokyou shi no kata Falling ice pillar (Hyo ryo no aki): Users jump into hight turn their katana's edge to the ground and stab it through opponent.

Kori no kokyou go no kata avalanche(Nadare): User concentrate their breath to maximize their power tp unleash powerful slash.

Kori no kokyou roku no kata ice needle (Kori no hari): User perform multiple fast and accurate stabs at enemy or one powerful stab.

Kori no kokyou shichi no kata Blossoming snow flower(Sakihokore no yuki hana): User slash consecutively and form a snow flower pattern middle on the air it's effective defense evey thing came in touch withe snow flower will cutted.

Kori no kokyou hachi no kata rampaging ice dragon (Bōsō no Kōri no ryū):Use concentrate in breathing then move and slash the enemy with the movement resembling the ice dragons. The strongest form of ice breath technique.