'only in dreams.'

(*~exer POV~*)

Another day of serving coffee at the Cup O' Cat.. The radio is playing an interesting new song called Only In Dreams. At that same moment, I was daydreaming about my boyfriend, David Miller. What a coincidence. Without even realizing, I spilled a latte on the floor. The woman who I was supposed to serve it to was shouting at me. I started to feel stressed, as I felt my hands pulsing. 'Oh no..', I thought. Just as I was about to break out, David walked in, smiling his sweet smile. That calmed me down right before I struck the women. He waved at me. I waved back, smiling sheepishly. I don't know how, but every time I see him, I immediately calm down. It's like heaven seeing him.. It's almost as if he's made of my happiest dreams. Heh... Dreams... The song was still playing as the tone of it suddenly changed. That made almost everyone in the café jolt, before going back to whatever they were doing. David sat down at a small table, and I rushed over to serve him. "Oh hello, kind sir.", he said in a joking tone. "Hi there sugar, what would ya' like?", I said in my best southern women accent. "How about hanging out when your shifts over?". He smiles his dream-like smile. "Sure.", I replied, smiling back. "Okay! I'll be waiting outside for you.", he says. David then got up, winked at me, and headed out of the café. Just as he headed out the door, the song ended. I smiled, excited for later. Now, I should probably clean up my mess..

(*holy shit, I do NOT know how to write oneshots. probably going to write a part 2 soon. bye, pooks*)