'dancing queen', or only in dreams pt. 3.

(*~david POV*~)

Exer had walked into the arcade carrying me. It was embarrassing as serval heads turned towards me and Ex's direction when we walked in. The embarrassment was short-lived, though. I smiled as the explosion of nostalgia happend in my mind. When I was eight, my mom took me and Brenda here for fun. I was sad at the time because Mom and William were fighting the day before, and it scared me too. I was walking around trying to find anything interesting, when I bumped into eight year old Exer. Soon, we were laughing and learning each other's names and lives as we earned tickets. In the end, he had bought me the dragon plush at the prize counter. I still have it to this very day..

After the flashbacks stopped, I realized Exer had put me down and was waving his hand in my face. "Day, are you there?", he asked. "Oh-! Yeah! Heh... Sorry. Was just thinking about when we met here.", I replied. He smiled. "That day was a life changer... Anyways, while you were in your trance, I got us tokens.", he said. I took his hand. "So.. Shall we play our asses off?", I asked while grinning. "Totally!", he responded before pulling me to a arcade machine. It was a classic. 'Mule Gorilla.' We then began to jam the buttons to make Hopper Man move and do actions. After about 10 minutes, we were laughing and progressing quickly. "Haha-! Remember when you got so angry at this level when we were younger-?", he asked chuckling. Another memory flooded back in my head.

"UGHH! I HATE THIS STUPID LEVEL!"

"Dude- David- Hehe.. Calm down!"

"GOD, WHY CAN'T PAULA JUST JUMP DOWN?!?? WHY DOES HOPPER MAN HAVE TO SAVE HER INSTEAD!??"

"That's not how the game works-! Hahaha! You look so so silly angry!"

"sTOPPP! AUGHH!"

I chuckled at the memory. "Jeez... I was so mad at the game.. Heh..", I replied. Finally, Exer had messed up and died. "Aw man! At least we can try out the new game, now.", I said. Exer looked confused. "There's a new game?", he asked. "Yep! It's some sort of dancing game that has these four squares and... You know what? Let's just try it out!", I replied before taking his hand and leading him to the machine. "Well, aren't you the dancing queen..", Exer said as we approached the machine that was packed with children. This should be fun.

(~heyy! thank you to anyone that's reading this!!~)