'five years.'

(*~david POV~*)

I pulled Exer to the machine, gripping his hand. We stood in the crowd as I peered over short, and tall heads. There were two people on the machine, dancing the way the machine instructed. I noticed Exer nervously glancing at me. I smiled reassuringly at him, and I looked back at the machine. It was called the.. 'Pump-it-up'..? Pretty weird name, but the entire machine looked very high tech. There were 5 squares and a bar on each side. In the front, was a large screen that showed dances that the players had to copy using the squares, and the bar. It was pretty rad. We stood there for about 10 more minutes, until it was out turn to try it out. I immediately hopped on, but Exer was reluctant to try it. "C'mon, Ex.. We can do this. Together.", I said while smiling at him. I held out my hand, and he grabbed it, slightly smiling. I pulled him on, and he walked over to the left side. I hit start, and the machine's screen lit up with a burst of neon colors. Suddenly, the squares lit up, as well. The screen begins to fill with colors that matched the squares. I accidentally stepped on the wrong square, and the machine buzzed loudly, making me jump. I looked over at Exer, who was already nailing it. He looked over at me, smiling. "Hey! This is pretty fun!", he said with a grin. Soon after, I was doing all of the correct steps, and was earning a high score with Exer. We continued to groove together on the machine, until there was the final move. And it was not good. On the screen, it previewed two white figures on both sides walking up to one another. The figure on the left grabbed the figure on the right, and dipped it in a romantic way. It then made a motion that resembled a kiss. I awkwardly smiled at Exer as I then realized that this was a machine for couples to dance together. I then put one foot off the machine, only to earn a 'boo' from the crowd surrounding us. "Ay! Get the hell back on, and do the kissin'!", a person shouted, earning several people to shout in agreement. I glanced around the crowd, feeling the heat rise to my face when suddenly, Exer grabbed my arm and pulled me back on. "Day.. C'mon, man..", he murmured, slightly grinning as he pulled me close. "But- We're in public... And you know how people are.", I quietly responded. "Don't worry.. They won't care. Besides, the game says to.", he says back. "Oh... Just... Fine..", I reluctantly answered. Immediately, he pulled as close as he could, and dipped me, grinning. My face heated up as he leaned towards my face... Grabbed my chin.. And gave me a quick kiss on the lips, before pulling away, laughing. He let go of me, and hopped off. I did the same, and followed him. I saw several disgusted stares from the crowd. I lowered my head in an attempt to hide my blushing face. I followed Exer, before he seemed to disappear. The next minute, I was pulled into the bathroom.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 06 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

dexer oneshots.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें