Chapter 2. It has always been this way.

- Here he is...

- It is he?

- Isn't he too young to run a newspaper publishing house?

- How old is he?

- It seems he turned 30 this year.

- thirty?! But he looks even younger.

- Entrust everything to a young man?.. How careless of them...

- But he came out on his face.

- That's all.

- I would rather be a model. No one in their 30s has enough experience to lead properly.

- He's too young, I feel sorry for him...

- Maybe we can still listen to the young man? We will always have time to judge.

- Well... Let him talk, but he definitely won't get my money. You will see, from the moment this person rises, «Kokoro no Himitsu» will cease to exist. He will be the one who finishes her off. And I will not miss such a wonderful chance to stop funding this already pathetic newspaper, which has exhausted all its possibilities and does not bring in any money.

- I see you are just waiting for this.

- It's been a long time, and you yourself are the same. And just tell me I'm wrong. It was stupid to invest in them at all. The most hopeless investment.

-...

*Nfu-u... Hmmm...

I inhale and exhale deeply.

There is no anxiety in my heart. There is no excitement or fear in him. I am dazzlingly caressed by rare flashes of cameras and all that I see in front of me, standing behind the podium in front of a lush, banquet and half-empty hall, is that many of those who came are just waiting for the moment to attack me and tear me to pieces.

Well...

It has always been this way.

Yes... It has always been... Since my childhood... And for some reason right now I remember it especially vividly...