Chapter 5. With all due respect.

*Nfu-u... Hmmm...

I inhale deeply and exhale through my nose, placing my glass on the podium.

- As I said earlier: from this moment on, «Kokoro no Himitsu» ceases to exist. Instead, by my second decree, I announce the creation of the «KNH» television and radio channel. Let me quote the words of Eleonora Yakovlevna Galperina, who wrote the following in her book "The Living and the Dead Word": «In mathematics, changing the places of the terms does not change the sum. But how the sum of feelings and moods, the musical and emotional sound of a phrase changes from rearranging the same words, sometimes just words!» People, like words, sound different in different environments, and so when they finally find and take their rightful place on the pages of this world, after passing through many phrases and sentences, they are able to become alive. Now we... I ask you to help us take our place in this world. Help us become alive.

I said it and there was silence in the banquet hall. And as soon as the elderly lady, who had not taken her eyes off me all this time, closed her eyes. She calmly took the glass of sparkling wine and, lifting it in front of her face, drank it, emptying the glass. A smile appeared on her face at the taste of it. She, who had captured the breath of everyone in the banquet hall, opened her eyes slightly and a blush appeared on her face.

- It's been a long time... It's been a long time since I felt this...

She said, looking straight into my eyes.

- The scent of a real man.

She finished quietly.