the meeting (take two)

john pov

hi my names john, I am currently getting ready for senior year of high school. I am moving to a public school this year. I am absolutely tariffed. at least me Hurc and Laf will be in the same school again. Laf and Hurc are two of my friends I met in my old private school. for the last two years they have been in a public school and now I am finally joining them.

holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit!!!

moami it will be fine. also we are at your door. Laf said over face time

what?!?! why are u guys here? 

we new you would probably have an anxiety attack on the street if you walked alone. hurry up fool. Hurc said.

k ima be out in a sec.

I ran down the stared, grabbed my backpack, put my shoes on and them I was out the door. me Hurc and Laf wear talking about school and they wear telling me about what its like

its not that bad but just stay away from a "king gorge" as gorge so graciously calls himself. said her with his hand behind his head. 

ugh forgot he went to that school.

gorge is a the worst person ever to exist. he has tormented me since I was in grade school. the only thing I liked about my private school after Hurc and Laf left was that gorge had also left. after about fifteen minutes of waking they got to the school.

holly shit holly shit I think I'm going to hurl.

ok don't do that, your going to be fine. we already know that the three of us are in the same home room. Hurc said patting johns back.

they all walked inside. there was a big crowd of people and it made me feel even more sick. I hate big crowds. in fact I hate people. I have lots of social anxiety and when I am in big crowds it was leveled to the max. after about thirty minutes they where all sent to there classes. Hurc and Laf took a seat next to each other, I sat alone at the back of the class. the teacher made her introduction and said that they where going to be partnered up with people to do a get to know each other project. there where gowns of disapproval

you will also be able to choose your partners. she said trying to lighten the mood.

it worked a little. but people still looked pissed, including me. its not like I can just go with Laf or Hurc because we already know each other. that kind of defeats the whole purpose of the get to know each other aspect of the project. people got up and partnered up with people. I stayed still. I had zero motivation to talk to anyone right know.

hello want to be partners?

john looked up and there standing over his desk was a tall boy with raven black hair in a ponytail glasses and a smile.

um hi...ok.

OMGGG HIIIII!!!!! ok so what had happened was my account got hacked had to change and delete some things but I'm back now!!! haha. anyways hope ya'll enjoyed the modifications i made to the first part byeee!!!