Drunk and in...crush, but also when we aren't drunk

Hiii soo, time skip! Yayyyy. So at this point it is like November and stuff. Love y'all thanks for being so patient with me to get the chapter out again. Love you all

Also substance use warning 

John pov

So it has been two months since I met Alex, he is so cool, smart as fuck, and knows how to get good weed. I think he might be getting it from a buddy in the student council. He still refuses to tell me. Anyways he invited me over to his house for the weekend. I am very excited!

Ya, he said he had a surprise for me when I got there. I am not sure weather to be scared or intrigued.

Oh a surprise huh? That sounds like it could be something romantic. Laf said with a smirk.

Oh shut the fuck up. Also it is really hard to focus on my homework when you are sitting on hurc lap and giggling non stop.

Laffy is right though, it is entirely possible he want to bone. Said hurc.

Ew! What? Ew! No absolutely not.

I covered my face with my text book to hide the fact it was bright red. I really hate those two sometimes.

First of I don't like him, second of, even if I did I don't even know if he is gay or bi or whatever. There is no way he would ever like me anyway.

You can't be sure. Also going of the fact that you stare it him like he is a mother fucking god, that is kinda a dead giveaway that you maybe definitely like him. Said hurc.

No, no way.

After laf and hurc left Johns house.

I put on some deodorant and put a clip in my hair to keep it at bay for now. I swear it has a god dam mind of its own. Once I was ready i started walking over to Alex's house. It is only like five minutes away by walking and like two seconds away by car. When I get there I step up to the door and ring the door bell. I hear fast footsteps getting closer to the door. Then the door swung open revealing an Alex with his hair down. Holly shit he is hot.

Wow, your hair is down

I'm ya, I couldn't find a hair tie or scrunchie intact. He said tucking his hair behind his ear.  (Debby moment pt 1)

I stepped inside and took of my shoes as he closed the door and locked it. I stood up and he lead me to his living room.

You said that you had a surprise for me? Sooo what is it.

Ok, close your eyes for a second. He said

I closed my eyes and heard clanging and plastic crinkling. 

What in the world are you up to?

Just keep your eyes shut and you'll see soon. Alex said from what seemed to be the kitchen.

After about two minutes he told me to open my eyes. When I do I see beer wine, wine glasses, and weed sitting on the coffee table in front of me.

Holly shit. How in the world did you get all this stuff?

Alex came and said down next to me on the couch.

Laf and hurc got me the wine and beer, and I got the weed from my regular supplier. Said Alex.

You still won't tell me who it is? 

Nope! I gate keep these things you know this. He said with a smug look on his face.

Ok ok, well I haven't had any kind of alcohol before so I guess let's start with that.

Alex made the most over dramatic gasp of all time.

You are an alcohol virgin!?!?! He exclaimed.

That's is a weird way to say it but ya, I guess.

Ok ok ok, so what do you want to try first? He asked

Um, I have always loved the smell of wine so I guess I'll try that.

Wowww, wine very fancy. He said pooring me a glass of wine and handing it to me.

Beer is my go to. Alex grabbed a beer and cracked It open.

I took a sip. It was very bitter but in the best way possible. I now know what people mean when they say wine is dry.

Wow, that is really good!

Haha, I'm glad you like it! Alex said.

He took a sip of his beer and thn there was just silence for a second. But very comfortable silence. I have never experienced comfortable silence before.

Wanna watch a movie? 

Sure! Alex said.

A few hours later 

We had been watching umbrella academy for hours now and it was at least midnight. I was bundled up in a blanket being very drunk of of wine and a bit of beer and very very high. Alex was about the same thing. Both of us were starting to black out when Alex spoke.

Man we are going to be so hung over tomorrow. Alex said.

Wow, you are actually still alive.

Haha, just barely. I will have little sanity left after this night. Alex said putting his hand on his head

Wow, you still have sanity. I lost that years ago!

Along with your brain cells. He said.

Hay...true but still. Hehe

Man we are so gone. Alex said.

(Hiccup) yuppie, have you ever thought about how that toasters are just tanning beds for toast?

Bro what the fuck. That was the highest sounding thing I have ever heard coming from a very high person. Alex said laughing.

Hehehehe, yaaaa. Hey Alex.

Ya what's up. He said looking over at me.

Ima use you as a pillow.

I..wha...

Before he could say a single word I had passed out laying on him.

Alex pov

Before I could even say anything John had laced down ontop of me and immediately nocked out.

(Holly shit holly shit holly shit holly shit!!!!! Why is he so cute?!? Why do I want to kiss him so incredibly bad?!?)

Shit...I definitely have a crush on John.

Hello again my people!!! Hope you all liked the chapter!!! Again hope you liked the changes I made to make it a bit better. I will be getting the next few chapters put as soon as I can. Love you all😘🥰❤️💅🏻