Jax x Fem!Reader (lemon)

Grr this is going to be hard for me bc I cringe like 24/7 but I can do it!
------------------
2nd person*

You walked down the halls of the circus rooms, trying to find yours as you never thought about it until today.

You liked alone time so you would always be in some corner, either daydreaming or getting, what seemed to be bullying from Jax. But his tone said otherwise.

Turning a corner you see a door with your face as a cartoony portrait of you, cropped in a circle. Your room easy by Pomni's room, looking over to the other wall you see Jax room.

Hoping that wouldnt make him annoy you whilst in your room, your hand grabbed the knob and turned it. The room was a mix of light (f/c) and darker hues of (2ndf/c).

When you turn around, Jax appears in the doorframe.

"Someone forgot to close their door~" he said walking in and closing the room door, a very mischievous smile appears on his face.

"U-uh Jax.." You backed up to your bed, loosing balance you sit down on it

"Oh, relaaax. I won't hurt you.." You sighed relieved

"..Much~" your eyes widened and you felt him grab you by the sides of your arms, your face grew warm as he got closer to you, his hot and gentle breath brushing against your neck.

"W-what are you doing!?" You didn't know why you said that, not wanting it to end as you quite enjoyed this type of company..

"Look.. I wasn't TRYING to be mean to you all this time.. So uh.. Sorry.." You seem to understand why he's doing this now.

"Alright.. I actually don't mind you doing this, i.. Kinda liked you too..!" He chuckled and kissed your cheek.

In one swift motion he pins you down, his head also moved down to kiss you. You kiss back without a problem, making him let go of your arms and having his arms wrap around your waist.

You then grab the straps on his jumper and pull them down, he unwrapped his arms from you to let them fall down, wrapping his arms around you again.

He takes of your (f/c) shirt, you then with your legs push the rest of his red jumper off, leaving him in a pair of dusty grey boxers.

The position changes when he sits up with you more on top of him, she enjoyed the feeling of your chest in his face. You move down to be closer with him till you feel a bump.

"I-i.. Uhm.." You see Jax push you down, so that you feel his buldge on your crotch, you could help but to move your hips side to side, and forward and backwards.

You earn a soft groaned from Jax, he couldn't help but stuff his face into your breasts.

moving your hands down to his boxers to take them off, his length prodding up after you do so, he seemed to be embarrassed for once as it laid on your body.

You take of your shorts, you smiled sheepishly as you also took of your panties. Jax blushed as you raised yourself up and..

Lowered yourself on his rock hard member, it was the perfect length to hit your sweet spot. He groaned and bit the closest thing near him, aka your arm.

This just fueled you to start going faster and faster, he stopped biting you and started to go OUT of it, drooling a little.

After a couple seconds of going faster, you let yourself drop a little lower on his length, you started to feel a twist in your stomach.

He starts to pant and whine in pleasure as you slammed down one last time, your body shakes and climaxes as he feels you tighten around him he pulled out as he finished. It all goes across your stomach as you rest your head back.

Now you and Jax rest together in the bed.

---------------------
628 words lol
Also lets ignore the fact that Caine has all seeing eyes mk?