kinger x GN!reader (angst.P)

So uh yeah, this might be very short bc I have no ideas for kinger.. Also the ".P" means platonic!!
---------------------
2nd person*

You were always a curious type, but your bold backtalk made it seem like you werent.

Walking, or now pacing, you wanted to ask kinger- the one who had been there the longest, about how this place was when he arrived.. Was he there before all those other dorms and rooms, and what was up with that other chest brown queen chest piece?

That you wanted to ask first..

You questioned to yourself as you seemed to be out of it, not noticing your surroundings you bumped into kinger!

"AGH!!!" he yelled and you shushed him.

"Oh my got shut the *#$) /\* up!" You said as you whispered in a hushed manner. He seemed a little shaken up from the scare..

"Okay well I don't care about you being a paranoid Coo-coo chest piece right now, but I have questions!" He seemed a little confused. Clearing his throat, then raising a finger up.

"W-what type of question.." He asked sheepishly.

"Did you know another like.. Chest piece like you that was brown in colour?" You tilted your head. He seemed to get more tense, his pupils dilated a little in a negative way.

"I.. Rather not t-talk about that.." He seemed to get a little emotional. You wanted the answer, but you didn't like how awkward it is when people cry.

"So? I don't think it's that much of a big deal." You said feeling really bad when you said that. The realization you probably made it worse felt like a ton of bricks, you were stuttering gibberish as you tried to say sorry but not exactly just "sorry".

"She was my.. W-wife.." His eyes seemed to be a little more glossy. You had a storm of what to do in your head, fiddling with your fingers you impulsively hugged him.

He was hugging you back as you felt satisfied that your non-verbal apology worked..
--------------------------

340 words.. And my French teacher expects me to do only a max of 125 words!

Like.. Es se que tu et sérieuse 😞