Caine x Fem!Reader (fluff/extremely light lime)

Yurrrr first fluff, lmfao not fully but who cares I got fluff!
Anyways btw story picking is first come first served, so sorry if it takes a bit lol
----------------------------
2nd person*

You been at the circus for a bit, but Caine acts.. A little more bold. By that I mean with the innuendos he throws to you, but other than that you like the place.

Turning around, a now empty spot has a filler. Caine appears in front of you, scaring you so fucking badly you thought you were about to go into cardiac arrest.

"Woah there now! Didn't mean to give you such a fright, darling!" He said in his regular cheerey manner. You chuckled and gave him a thumbs up, just one make sure he understood you were okay.

He floated behind you, not wanting to move you just stayed there not turning.

"Well, darling! What did you plan to do today? Sit around like usually?" He gave you a tap on the butt with his cane, your body perked up and you turn around to face him again.

"U-uh I mean.. I.. Was going to just relax.." You stuttered a little not believing what he did for a second. You then regained your composer.

"Also what the hell was.. That?!" You brought up the fact that he tapped your ass with his cane. He chuckled nervously for a second.

"Wh-what do you mean, d-dear?" He spoke as if he'd just been caught smugling drugs to another country. You jump up and pull him down by the rim of his suit, he seemed very very nervous as you did that.

You give him a slight kiss on his shoulder.. As where the fuck else would you kiss him??? He seemed to stop floating, you sat him at the nearest spot you could and got on top straddling his legs with yours, then teased him by kissing his chest and maybe moving your hips against him.

After a little bit more of that someone turns the corner and sees what's going on and you fall to the ground after pushing yourself off, the person leaves with a very reasonable reaction.

You then know that this should be the end of it..
-----------------------------------
375 words, yippie!! Anyways I had to stop laughing at his name because scp 073 😭

Guess I didn't really need a specific gender huh.