Chapter-II: First meeting

Xiao zhan can hear the fighting sounds. He finally reached there and actually some people were fighting with each other. Xiao zhan saw that same black jacket boy there who was beating one boy by hoping on hin with punches. They all were with bruises and bloods but still they were fighting like they will kill each other. Xiao Zhan was looking that boy with black jacket boy who looks young with  fear skin and bruised face. His hair looks mess due to fighting. Without thinking anything Xiao Zhan immediately runs towards them and try to stop the fight.

"STOP, STOP, I SAID STOP", Xiao Zhan shouts but no one listen to him. "STOP, STOP FIGHTING", Xiao Zhan shouts again.

Song jiyang, Haoxuan, Chen Zhuoxuan and Yubin also reached there. They tried to stop Xiao Zhan to not involve there. Xiao Zhan goes middle of them and when he was about to shout again, one boy punch Xiao Zhan.

"Ouch", Xiao Zhan shouts.
  "Xiao Zhan", his all friends shout. The fight stops immediately.
  "Xiao Zhan, are you okay", Haoxuan said while coming near to him.
  "I'm okay", Xiao Zhan said.
  "Who are you? Why are you involving in others business? Get out from here", that black jacket boy said to Xiao Zhan.
  "Who are YOU, by the way? Why you all are fighting with each other like this in the middle of the road? You all look so young. Where are your parents? Do they know what you are doing here?", Xiao Zhan asked to them.
  "It's none of your business. Mind your own business and get the fuck out of here.", that black jacket boy ssaid.
  "If you guys don't stop fighting then I swear I will call the police then your reputation and career will be dismissed", Xiao Zhan threatned them while showing them phone.
  "I'm telling you last time. Just get out from here. If you don't go from here then you will see tge worst result", that black jacket boy said coldly to them.

By seeing that cold face and hearing that words anyone can get chill from him. Even that boy is younger than them Song Jiyang, Haoxuan, Chen Zhuoxuan and Yubin also get scared from him and don't get any dare to move from there. But stubborn Xiao Zhan moves slowly towards him and said," Show me, what you can do."

That boy was about to say something but when one man wearing black suit, pant and white shirt comes there from nowhere and said while showing phone, "Young master, sir is calling you. He said to come back home immediately."

Without saying further more that boy goes from there while giving death glare to Xiao Zhan. But Xiao Zhan didn't even flinch by it. Other boys also start to move from there. All the vehicles start to move from there as the road becomes clear.

"Are you okay Zhan?", Haoxuan asked while giving hug to Xiao Zhan.
  "I'm okay", Xiao Zhan said while hugging back to Haoxuan.
  "I told you to not involve in such matters", Haoxuan scold while breaking hug.
  "Look nothing happened to me", Xiao Zhan said with smile.
  "Shut up", Haoxuan said irritatedly while beating slightly in Xiao Zhan's head.
  "Now nothing happened but what will be the result only god knows", Chen Zhuoxuan said.
   "Hey, why are you being afraid of this boy", Xiao Zhan said.
  "Will you please shut up. Okay, let's go", Haoxuan said.

They all start leaving from there. While walking Xiao Zhan turn back and look to the direction from where that boy gone. He shook his head and goes towards the car.

They bid goodbye to each other and goes to their respective places. Xiao Zhan and Haoxuan went to their shared apartment. After entering to the room, they immediately throw themselves on bed.
    "So tiring day", Haoxuan said. Xiao Zhan didn't say anything. After not receiving any words from Xiao Zhan, Haoxuan looked to him.
   "What happened to you?", Haoxuan asked.
  "I'm thinking about that boy. He looked so young. He can have a better future then why he was fighting like that?", Xiao Zhan said in lost tone.
  "There were 11 people and you only notice that boy", Haoxuan said with a tone which was kinda different and undescribable.
  Xiao Zhan immediately looked at him and asked, "What's wrong with you ?"
  "What's wrong with ME? What's wrong with YOU? Why are you even thinking about him? You just met him few hours ago and now you are talking about him? Firstly, why did you even involve with his matter? I told you not to involve in someone's matter. Then why didn't you listen to me? Why you are like this Xiao Zhan?", Haoxuan blasted at Xiao Zhan.
  "Why are you behaving like jealous wife?", Xiao Zhan said jokingly.
  "I'm just thinking about them because they all looked young and they are just destroying their future by this. Someone should give them a right track", Xiao Zhan explained.
  "You don't know them especially that boy. You just came here. Do you know who are they. They are gangster. Everyone is threatned by them", Haoxuan said.
  "But...." before Xiao Zhan could say anything Haoxuan cut him.
  "No but, just go and freshen up. Stop thinking about them. Go", Haoxuan ordered.
  "*Sigh* ok", Xiao Zhan said.

Xiao Zhan gets up from bed and goes towards bathroom. He starts to freshen up. Sitting on bed Haoxuan is quitely looking at bathroom door.
  "Why do you never understand my feelings? Why are you this much blind?", Haoxuan mumbled quitely in lost tone while looking at bathroom door.

Haoxuan shooks his head and takes out his clothes from wardrobe. After Xiao Zhan comes out from bathroom, he entered in bathroom. This apartment is not so big so they changed clothes in bathroom . Actually before Xiao Zhan arrived Haoxuan used to change  wherever he wanted to but after Xiao Zhan arrived, they start to do this.

After Haoxuan entered the bathroom, Xiao Zhan start to cook dinner for them.

When Haoxuan comes out from bathroom, he saw Xiao Zhan is making dinner for them.
  "We already ate ice-creams then why are you making dinner now?", Haoxuan said while coming near to Xiao Zhan.
  "I know so I'm making light dinner, we shouldn't sleep empty stomach", Xiao Zhan said.
  "Thank you my wifey~", Haoxuan said jokingly. Xiao Zhan just rolls his eyes.
  "Where are desserts you brought?", Haoxuan asked.
  "In the fridge", Xiao Zhan said.

Then Xiao Zhan puts the dishes in the dinning table. Since they already ate ice-creams so he has only made few dishes. Haoxuan also takes some desserts and then they start their peaceful dinner while chatting.
__________________________________________

   Wang Mansion
   In the living room of Wang Mansion there is a small bar. We can see that in that bar one man was sitting on a chair while swinging his glass of wiskey. It seems like he is waiting for someone patiently. We can see he has cold expression in his face. After a while, the sound of footsteps can be heard. That black jacket boy is coming.

  "How many times I have to tell you not to involve in such useless fight?", that man said coldly without moving from there. That boy stopped in his place.
  "And how many times I have to  tell you not to involve in my business?", that boy said with same tune. That man leaves his glass and comes in front of that boy.
  "You are son of Shen Xiao Hai, one of the biggest businessman of China, don't you feel ashamed by doing such nasty things", Shen Xiao Hai said while looking straight in his eyes.
  "Yes, I do feel ashamed not because of doing such things but because of being your son", that boy said looking at others side.
  "WANG YIBO", Shen Xiao Hai shouted.
  "Lower your voice, it's not good for your health. Since you don't have important things to discuss, I'll go to my room", by saying that Wang yibo went towards his room without waiting for the reply.

Shen Xiao Hai clench his fist and again goes to continue his drink. While walking towards upstairs, Wang Yibo felt someone is watching him but when look up to see the person he didn't see anyone. Wang Yibo knows clearly who can be this person and he also knows clearly that this person is hidding behind pillar. But he ignores her and goes inside his room. Lui Tingyu comes out from pillar and watched him going inside the room.

After entering in his room, Yibo locks the room, throws the jacket and went inside the bathroom for shower. After showering he change himself in night suits. He sits in the bed and takes one photoframe from table.

  "I know you are angry with me but what could I do? They were the first one to pick up the fight and you also know that I can't control upon my anger. So, I also beat them. You know I could have win the fight if that man hadn't interfered us. I don't know he was but I guess he also have the same problem of sticking nose in other's business like businessman Shen Xiao Hai. I promise I will win my fight next time. Miss you Mom", Yibo talk with the woman in photo and puts that photoframe in it's original place.

He then looks outside. It was moon-night. He stoods from bed and walks towards the balcony. The cold wind was touching his skin and making him feel relax for a while.
______________________________________

    At Haoxuan's Apartment
    Xiao Zhan and Haoxuan had already finish their dinner and was sleeping. But Zhan didn't fell sleepy maybe because of new environment so he decide to stay in balcony and enjoy the view. He was happy and excited for tomorrow because from tomorrow his teaching class will start.

_________________________________________

No excuse feel free to throw anything for the late update.

But by the way how was the chapter. Plz comment below and if you like the chapter plz vote me.
      Thank you. Take care. Have a nice day. Love you❤️❤️