Chapter : 4

"It's your fault, don't you even know how to make cheat"

"Why it's always my fault? This time it's your fault, you sent me the wrong routine"

"But didn't you check the group chat, that routine had changed"

"How could I check when I was busy making cheat and don't forget that you were pressuring me, don't you know how much effort is needed to make cheat"

Ziyi and Yecheng are arguing with each other. Actually, yecheng was said to make cheats for all his friends but because of wrong routine he made cheat of Chemistry in the day of Physics which caused them to fail in both the subjects. Li bowen and Vin Zhang are just watching their antics.

Wang Yibo, Li bowen, Meng Ziyi, Vin Zhang and Zheng Yecheng are group of friends and also famous group in whole college. They named their group as UNIQ. Indeed all are unique in this group. Wang Yibo is known as 'cold ice price' but also 'dream boy' of every girls. Li bowen is known as 'flirty king', who never misses the chance to flirt with beautiful girls, always cheerful and dirty-minded. Vin Zhang is similar to Yibo, talks less, shows expression less, and whoever will see him can say that he is kind of mysterious guy. Zheng Yecheng is youngest in the group so Ziyi always give every task to him and he has no choice but to follow her. Meng Ziyi is the only girl and oldest of the group. But if anyone sees her they will say that he isn't girl, she behaves like boys, dress up like boys, can curse more than boys and fighting skill.. well you will know soon.

They are in canteen. After some moment, Yibo comes there and sits on one of the chair.

"What's the advantage of arguing now, when the result is already out", Yibo says while sitting on chair.

Yecheng runs and hides behind Yibo.

"You, come here. I'm not finished yet ", Ziyi says while trying to approach Yecheng.

"Look, Yibo she is bullying me", Yecheng says with pout. Zhang looks him for a moment and looks again in his laptop.

"Don't pout, you look ugly", Ziyi says irritatedly while sitting on chair.

Yecheng whined but stopped when Ziyi glared him, and obediently sits on chair.

"Now, what to do, dean will definitely complain to our parents", Li bowen said.

"That old rat, we need to threaten him", Ziyi says while showing the expression like she is going for war.

"First, focus on your study", Zhang said quietly while still looking at laptop.

"Yes, yes focus on how to make cheat", Yecheng said, who misheard Zhang.

"Idiot, he said to focus on study", said Ziyi while beating Yecheng on his head. Yecheng rubs his head while making pout.

"You, Zhang how you always score good marks? I know you never study", Ziyi continued.

"Skill. Also, I make my own cheat I don't depends on others", Zhang said.

"Are you talking about me?", Yecheng points himself.

"Of course you, who else?", Ziyi blurted.

"Guys, keep quite, now it's time for the class. If we don't go now that old rat will irritate with his lecture", Li bowen said and all argeed and moved to their class.

Though they are famous and strongest group but poor in study. They always pass through cheat but this time they couldn't.
_________________________________________

"Why isn't he coming? It's already 10:30"

"Don't worry he will come. First, let me fix my make up"

"Uh, you wear make up but I'm already beautiful without make up"