Chapter: 3

Haoxuan 's apartment

"Umm... why am I dreaming about bread omlete ? Hehehe... It's feel like I am smelling it in real life", Haoxuan is blabbering all this with eyes closed, he is still in his sleepy condition.

Being an early riser, Xiao Zhan has done with his morning routine and now he is in kitchen preparing breakfast. In the clock, it is showing that now it is 8 am.

"Hey you, aren't you going to wake up. It's already 8", Xiao Zhan is trying to wake Haoxuan up by shaking him but the latter is sleeping like there is no tomorrow.

"Okay, so you want this then fine", with this he goes towards the bathroom and comes back with full of water in bucket. He starts pouring water upon Haoxuan.

"Oh my god! Flood, Flood, Flood", Haoxuan wakes up with a jerk. When he saw what Xiao Zhan is doing with him, he pouts.

"Yeah, Flood (sarcastly) now go and take shower and be ready", after stop pouring water Xiao Zhan said.

Haoxuan just follows his order and goes inside the bathroom.

"Oh God, what kind of teacher is he! What will he teach his student", Xiao Zhan said in disbelief. He then starts to do his breakfast.

After a while, Haoxuan comes out of bathroom and joins him in breakfast.

"Wow, Zhanzhan bread omlete. You are so caring my wifey~ so yummy", Haoxuan said dramatically.

"Don't talk while eating, you are splitting everything. Ehuw", Xiao Zhan said while making face.

Haoxuan just showed him tongue and starts to eat his breakfast.

After a while they finished doing  breakfast and Haoxuan washed the dishes. They made deal like Xiao Zhan will do cooking, Haoxuan will wash dishes. They will wash their clothes themselves and cleaning of house they will do turn by turn.

After washing dishes, they headed to Beijing university. Today Xiao Zhan will meet with Principal.
___________________________________________

Beijing University

(Note:- This Beijing University is affiliated with Beijing College. Xiao Zhan and Haoxuan teach college student and Wang yibo is one of the college student)

They reached University. Haoxuan went for lecture and Xiao Zhan towards Principal's cabin. While heading towards Principal's cabin, Xiao Zhan bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry", Xiao Zhan said.

"No no It's okay. Are you heading towards Principal's room? Are you here for interview?", that person said with smile.

That person has a pretty face, elegant smile, bride nose, black orbs and warm aura surrounding him. Height same as Xiao Zhan.

"Yes, I'm Xiao Zhan", Xiao Zhan extended his hand for handshake.

"I'm Liu Haikuan, coordinator of science faculty", that man does handshake with Xiao Zhan.