Chapter 17

Helllloooo okay First of all I don't know what's wrong with my writing in this chapter I'm sorry

The next few days went by the same going to College, working in the part time job and meeting with Jisung sometimes.

But the next week when Felix got into college for his two morning lectures the teacher explained something

"In three days will be a school festival we have done this festival for 13 years now and this year we want the students to decide what stand they will have if you have an idea or if you wanna do one please come to the front and tell it to me I will write it down but remember for one stand it needs to be 2 people" the professor explained

"I wanted to do a cookie and cake stand" Felix heard a boy say in the back of the class

"Uhh hey I also wanted to do a bakery stand do you maybe wanna work together I have a great brownie recipe" Felix asked the boy

"Oh sure, I'm Jeongin by the way"

"Felix"

Both boys then went to the professor to tell their idea and the professor putted their name and idea on the list

"In three days you two will have a stand here" the professor points at a place on the card of the university.

"Okay" both boys said At the same time

After that Felix and Jeongin went out of the lecture room to the cafeteria to plan who would buy the ingredients and who would bake Jeongin knew that Felix was poor that was pretty know at the school so he offered to buy the ingredients, Felix was quite happy about it he loved to bake and he really didn't have money to buy ingredients so he was really grateful that Jeongin would take over that part and for the Baking part Felix and Jeongin decided to go to Jeongins house to bake it a day before the festival so they just needed to bring it to College the next day, and they did as planned Jeongin brought ingredients and then they backed together and the next day Felix came over to help Jeongin carry all the things for the stand.

At the festival the Stand of them made great money and both boys had really much fun working together well and then a boy came to the stand

"One brownie please cutie" a man said in English with an Australian accent

"Sure, hottie" Felix answered and gave the brownie to the man

"I'm Chan and you are?"

"I'm Felix nice to meet you"

"Foreign name"

"Yeah I'm from Australia"

"Oh I am too"

At the same time Hyunjin was walking around he actually didn't wanted to go to the festival but then decided to as he saw that Felix was selling self backed things somewhere here and he really wanted to try these, so Hyunjin was walking around looking for Felix and when he saw the dark brown haired male he felt happiness rush over him but that changed immediately as he saw Felix talk to another man and walk away with him. Hyunjin felt anger in him when he saw that he hated seeing Felix with another man laughing with another man and walking with another man he knew he shouldn't followed them and leave them alone but Hyunjin still decided to follow them and so he did. When he saw that the two smaller males stopped in a storage room Hyunjin also stopped walking and hid behind a wall.

"So what do you wanna do Chan I'm open for everything"
Hyunjin heard Felix say in a slight seductive way

"Oh open for everything? Well then how about we have some fun" Chan said and walked towards Felix and kissed him.
Felix didn't stop Chan and kissed back and like that a small make out session happened and Hyunjin definitely wasn't happy about it so he rushed towards the two Australians took Felix's wrist and pulled him out of the storage room and out in the open.

"WTF!? Let me go!" Felix screamed at Hyunjin but Hyunjin didn't let go he kept pulling Felix with him Hyunjin didn't care if people looked at him and he didn't care if they would spread rumours. But Felix wasn't having it he pulled his arm away from Hyunjin and stopped walking.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM"
Felix was very pissed as he waited for an answer from Hyunjin.

Yeah I'm gonna end it here bye bye it's definitely not Proof read and I don't know when I will correct this but it might be when I am back at home cause right now my mother is making me suffer with walking and now i say byeeeee :)