Chapter 27

Felix villain arc?
Who knows maybe he has the villain arc now maybe he has the calm life HAHAHHA

It has been almost a month since Hyunjin and Felix got together and their relationship is better than ever, they have a happy and healthy relationship which is almost surprising if you remember how they acted when they met each other.
But everything is going well, they haven't told anyone about it yet and they aren't planning to for now they both aren't comfortable with it yet.

And because they won't tell anyone it has been quite hard to keep it a secret in front of everyone but they are managing it very well.
.
.
.
It was a normal Saturday evening Felix was at Hyunjin's house at the moment and they were watching miraculous cause Felix wanted it that way.

"I swear to god Adrian is just dumb as hell he's the most blonde I have ever seen in my life" 

"Luca is a slay tho he's the only one with a clear mind in that series" the blonde boy answered laughing

"True"

As they continued watching Felix got a call he looked at the caller ID to see who it was but the number was anonymous so he pressed decline

"Who was it?" The raven haired asked

"Idk it was anonymous"

But as the caller continued to call Felix got annoyed so he stood up walked to another room and took the call

"Hello?"

"Lix?" A female voice came from the other line, a voice Felix knew way too well

Silence it was a silence of shock and unbelievable

"Rachel?! How did you get my number?! Why did you call me now?!"

"Lix listen I know you are mad at us but listen, mom and dad didn't mean to do that"

"How do you know that? They died and left me with debts"

"Felix what are you talking about? They aren't dead"

Boom that was the sound it made when Felix let his phone fall on the floor

That was it

'they aren't dead? But they should be?! I was sure they got killed?! What!'

Felix quickly picked up the phone again

"Rachel! What do you mean they aren't dead?!"

"Well they came to Australia a few years ago, they explained us that they have issues with money and that they are alcoholics and other things they did, we helped them get over it and they got into therapy and shit now they regret what they did to you and want you to come to Australia"

"Rachel do you really think I go back to Australia, you and Olivia didn't live with us in Korea you guys didn't knew how bad they were and what they did to me even after they apparently "died" they left me with a huge amount of debts which I needed to pay off and guess what I couldn't so I needed to sell my body!"

"...what?.."

"You see if it wasn't for my boyfriend I would still be having debts and selling my body to this old shit, so no I won't come to Australia"

"Felix I know this might sound selfish but me and Olivia also went through much when we thought mom and dad died so please can you just come to Australia for maybe a week?"

"Rachel if I come to Australia for just a week I can guarantee you I kill these motherfuckers myself and I will not hesitate to do it for fucks sake"

And with that spoken out Felix ended the call and quickly dialed another number

"Hello? Felix?" a male voice on the other side of the line said

"Hand the phone over to Junyu NOW!"

"Geez chill"

"I'm not going to chill until I killed Junyu with my own hands for not doing his job!"

Cliffhanger HAHAHHAHAHAGA