XIII: Just Like Us

.... Edited....

Today is our second anniversary, and our lives have changed a lot, Ian is the Alpha and I'm Luna as well as the packs warrior, Uni has been a struggle for everyone but we've managed to keep the pack on track, not only that but also improving our weaknesses.

Ian is studying management since it helps with his duties a lot and i am studying nursing just in case any emergency occurs.

My brother took over the beta title last year,not to forget that Lexi and him got married a couple of months ago, she's been studying to be an english teacher while my brother along Ethan, who took over the third in command position, have been studying law, we have Selena and Ace studying engineering, while Chels has been studying nursing with me, Chels and Ace have been helping with pack training a lot, but as things with Jacob and Gabs, who are as you know alpha and luna as well, have been a bit hard, they might have to leave sooner than expected.

Jake has been studying management while Gabs is studying engineering

And they are coming in 2 days since my due date is really soon.

Yes you heard me right
Or is that read it..?

Well what ever

I'm giving birth to twins.

It's a dream come true!!

I've always wanted twins a girl and boy to be exact,we decided that our girls name will be Daniella Stefani Mathuews while our boys name will be Stefan Daniel Mathuews.

Yes we're matching their names! So what?!

Guess who's idea it was?

No I'm not gonna tell...

Now common guess !!

Okay if you guessed me

Than your utterly and completely......

Right !!

Well Jake and Gabs have a 2 months old pup who they named Sebastian and he's the cutest little thing

We were all sitting in the living room, the boys playing video games while us girls gushed about my babies and how cute will they be

It became a routine for us ever since my bump started showing, well, ever since we found out they were twins..

Before i got pregnant we would either play video games with the boys, or go to the kitchen and prepare food and snacks.

But now my mum prepared the food for us she absolutely refuses to let us even step foot in the kitchen before food is ready, especially this past month.

A yawn escaped my lips ass I stood up "Sorry guys, the babies are tiering me way too much, I'll go up to bed now"

"Do you want me to come with you baby" Ian asked making me shake my head

"No you stay and play with the guys" i said and started walking up to our room

As soon as i reached our room I got under the warm covers that had Ians sent all over them, breathing in the soothing sent, my babies who were kicking and punching as if I'm a boxing bag calmed down considerably letting me go into a deep dreamless sleep.

But it didn't last for long though... soon after I took in a sharp breath but the pain was too strong and when it got out of hand and a traitorous scream left my lips at the top of my lungs probably waking up every single one in the pack!

You heard that right, PACK!

Within seconds Ian and the others were by my side, all stunned until Chels started barking orders at them