Chapter I: I'm back

_Edited

I'm finally back.

Two years ago dad had sent me to a private wolf school that teaches fifteen to seventeen year old pups everything and anything they need to know about wolves, including how to communicate and control their wolves, how to fight in human and wolf forms.

Not to forget that it was a normal school we learned everything from English to Math, we are not complete animals!

Why this school is numbered second in werewolf world is that it teaches the finest ways of revenge known to man.

Not only normal revenge, but revenge of a broken heart, a rejected mate.

And before I forget the minor detail behind my British accent, Wolves high, which is known to graduate the finest wolves is located in London, that exact detail is the reason for the fact that I haven't seen my family ever since the sent me away, it was like then didn't want me, which hurt like hell.

I had been refusing to speak to them up until last month when my best friend knocked some sense into my thick skull and threatened to break every single bone in my body if I refuse to talk to my family who had been calling nonstop.

And now that I'm back I get to see my family, my mom, dad and of course my older brother Jeremy, i know that I also have to apologize for ignoring them, for throwing a tantrum before i left and for saying i hate them and cussing at them.

What can i say, I'm a hard headed bitch that would kill anybody who stands in her way, especially to the fridge.

Ask Jeremy if you don't believe; i think he still has the claw mark on his shoulder from when we were ten.

I went down the stairs of the plane eagerly, only thing on my mind is my family.

After collecting my bags and such I hurried to exit, from last nights call, I know that it will only be dad who will be coming to pick me up, mum and Jer felt guilty that they couldn't come but in the span of the two hours road and setbacks on the way, they would be done with their work and waiting for me at home.

After about a ten minute search for my father, I finally spotted him. He was holding a big balloon that has 'Welcome Home Princess' printed on it in bold black letters and a bouquet of roses tied with the string which kept the balloon from flying away.

Once he noticed me a big smile graced his face, for a second i was afraid it would break, and opened his arms wide for me.

I, because of all the excitement in me, left the trolley carrying my bags and ran into my fathers arms.

"I missed you so much daddy." I whispered into his shoulder as he twirled me around a happy chuckle escaping his lips.

And yes I do call him daddy even though im 17; I'm a daddy's little princess, sue me!

Oh how I missed this big teddy bear that I'm proud to call father.

"I missed you too pumpkin." He said after setting me down and placed a kiss on my forehead.

After he gave me the bouquet and balloon, he took a hold of the trolley and we continued on our way to the car.

I wasn't surprised to see the shiny black SUV that my father placed my bags in. After all, our pack is still very wealthy.