49. VIA LA APOCALYPSE

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE: VIA LA APOCALYPSE 

"THE HAPPINESS OF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY OF YOUR THOUGHTS"

---

You and Sloane were both standing next to each other, ready to go into the elevator. Sloane was holding a bouquet and was wearing a white wedding dress while you had a long beautiful red dress on.

"You look beautiful sis, and remember it's also your night" Sloane said "You look beautiful too" you said before you looked at her "I'm sorry about all of that attacking you and hurting you back at the Academy" you said "It's water under the bridge" Sloane said and you smiled to each other.

"Is it normal being nervous?" you asked "It is. Just take some deep breaths, forget the world is ending and enjoy the night" Sloane said "Alright, sis" you said before taking a deep breath.

---

The others walked out of the elevator to see how beautiful the ballroom was made, just like a real wedding.

"Not sure this place is gonna be big enough" Klaus said "This better be an open bar" Allison said "Hey, come on. It's for Luther. Let's perk up" Lila said.

A bell dings before the elevator door opened and Luther and Viktor walked out.

"I don't know. Normally, my tush looks good" Luther said to Viktor "Ah, I see you've gone for the oversized button-down. Original" Allison said to Viktor as she was had her elbow leaned against the bar next to the elevator "You do realize there no paparazzi here, right?" Viktor said "What? Dang it" Allison said sarcastic while Luther stepped between them "Listen to me, you two. This is my day, all right? So if you two can juts get along for a couple of hours, you can consider that my wedding gift" Luther said to them "Well, he started it, so--" Allison said "You literally just started it" Viktor said "Literally?" Allison asked.

"Bah, bah, bah. My day. Two hours. Do you think you can manage that?" Luther asked them "Yeah, fine" Viktor said "Thank you" Luther said.

"So who ask who?" Klaus asked as he looked at Five "She actually ask me" Five said "What, I thought you were gonna ask her" Klaus said "That was the plan, but she beat me to it" Five said.

Then a bell ding and Lila gasp as they saw you and Sloane walking out of the elevator.

Tears slowly forming at the brim of your eyes. Your eyes finally met his, tears filling his too.

You could see that even when Five tried to hide it, you could see the tears of joy in his eyes.

Five didn't care about anything at the moment. His eyes had automatically and purposely blurred your surroundings to keep his attention solely on you.

It felt like the two of you were back at the apocalypse.

While looking at you, Five widened his eyes as his jaw open a bit in how beautiful you were. Your hair was sat up and you had some bright blue earrings on while you could clearly see the heart shape necklace around your neck.