LEADS & Prologue

I will not say much about the leads it's just;

ML «UTKARSH SINGH PARMAR»

FL «AAHANA RATHORE»

|•𝗔𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗘•|

A bold, savage girl. Love her father so much. With 5'5 Height she had a perfect face following with her beautiful long hairs which increase her beauty and a natural glow on her face.

"No matter he love me or not.. He care for me or not.. The fact is I'm Mrs. Utkarsh Singh you're not."

|•𝗨𝗧𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗦𝗛 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗛 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗥•|

A cold, mature man. Sweet toward his loved ones. He is 6'1 with a perfect body following with a fine cutting shaped face along with sharp jaw line which make girls drool over him.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking away what's mine."

One more thing 1st story in Destined series stay tuned.

–» Prologue

Aahana was sitting listening to all the bullshits they are saying. She was not saying a word when utkarsh came beside her and said to her,“Come with me.”

She ignored him and he noticed that he jerk her hand causing her to stand up.

“What are you doing?” One of the women asked.

“Taking away what's mine.”

“What--” Before she could say anything he drag her to their bedroom. Closing the door I mean slamming the door behind he glared at Aahana.

“Who do you belong to?” He asked but Aahana was lost in her thought.

“I asked WHO. YOU. BELONG. TO?” Aahana flinched then manage to utter,“Y-You.”

“Then why were you just listening to their nonsense?”

“I was managing your respect... Who says I can't speak.”

“Then go now and show them who really Mrs. Aahana Utkarsh Singh is.”

“Okay Just wait and Watch.”

Okay Guysss.... This was the prologue..

The chapters will be soon starts uploading.. In the Next year, in which month? I can't say that. Stay tuned.
L

ove Yah..