•2•

"Why do you wanna marry me?" Aahana asked glaring at the man sitting in front of her

"Why do you wanna marry me?" Aahana asked glaring at the man sitting in front of her. Her father convinced her to atleast meet the man, who send proposal, there was not any classes so she decided to waste her free time like this.

'What type of question is this' that man thought.

"I think we have to start with introduction part." He said getting nervous by her glaring.

"You are here to meet me so of course you came here by digging my whole background n all.. So I think my question is rightfull." Aahana fold her arms and slump in the chair further.

"By the Way I'm Shaurya Singh."

"I don't care. I am here just to say that I don't want to marry you, and I'm going now." She stand up from her chair taking her bag with her and exit giving a shock to Shaurya who never have seen this type of women in his entire life.

She is so straightforward.

"How was your meeting?"

"He was not my type, Janu." Aahana feed an orange piece to Her friend Jhanvi.

"...No one is your type, Annu." Jhanvi said after chewing and gulping it.

"I know that.."

"Aahana what was that behavior?? He was a respected man." Prakash said getting done by her daughter. She rejected 20 mens till now, He is so worried about her She don't even have a boyfriend and she don't want to make one which can give a little relief to her father.

"Dad he was not good."

"Then who is good for you Aahana!? I can't understand."

"God.. If there is someone you made for me then please send him quickly because My Dad can't wait to see me married." She joined her hands and said, completely ignoring her father's anger.

"Yess God please I am also waiting." Jhanvi joined her.

"Are you both done? Then sleep it's late now." Prakash said and leave the room.

Both of them looked each other while grinning, they both know what they are thinking right now. They covered themself with duvet and open there laptop sharing one side of earphone and starts watching a Kdrama Vincenzo after completing Business Proposal last night.

They started having goosebumps on the starting.. "It's so coooollll." Jhanvi screamed.

"Uh oh." They both said in sync and hurriedly close the laptop, keep it aside, threw the earphone some where and laid down on the bed closing their eyes.

Door get opened by Prakash after listening the Scream. After seeing them sleeping he closed the door again and They both took a deep breath which they were stopping till now.

"Contact her." Utkarsh ordered his secretary. He explained his secretary that he wants to marry but not his real plan cuz he was sure their parents were now contacting him for what he was thinking.