•1•

A cold yet powerful aura landed on the land of India.. After spending 9 years in Spain.
Utkarsh Singh Parmar :) A 27 years old young man.
Son of a Royal Family of Rajasthan, came back to india after completing his study and building his own business along with his friend currently taking care by his Best Friend Keshav Singh Rajput.

"Drive Kaka." He told coldly.

"To where? Chote Malik."

"To the Mansion." He said with a blank expression.

The driver didn't say anything after that and drive the car.
Utkarsh was looking around to his mother land which changed a lot. His eyes smiled after seeing the mansion, his home. With a break sound car stopped. He stepped out and took a deep breath of the place surrounded with types of flowers plants. He look at the rose plant whom he planted with his Grandma when he was 12.

With a smile he went inside the mansion.
"I'm home." He said in the same tone he used to say when he come back from school.
His family got informed that he will come back after two days..
A shocked face was standing in front of Utkarsh still not believing his eyes.
"Bhai?! Aap?" He said in low voice.
(Brother?! You?)
"Yess Me." Utkarsh finished and the boy yelled.
"Maa.. Tayii.. Utkarsh bhai has arrived!!"

"Kya ho gya hai Veer? Why are you shoutin-...." The real Mom of our cold man came and at the moment she saw her beloved son she gasp.
"U..Utkarsh?"
(What happened Veer?)
"Why are you guys behaving like this? Like you saw a ghost?" Utkarsh complained.

"Aree.. Mera beta! Give me a hug." His Chachi more like his second Mom came and Hugged him.
(My son)
"Aap parso nhi aane waale the?" His mother asked still in shocked.

"Yess I was Rani sa but I thought to give you all surprise." He walk toward her and pulled her cheeks.
Her eyes were watery and her vision started blurring.
She fold her arms around his chest and let out the tears.
"Ab kabhi chor kar mt jaana."

"Isiliye toh aaya hun." Utkarsh assure her.

All the time two eyes were looking at him. "Chore bhi taayi Maa mujhe bhi milna h bhai se." The youngest of the Family the princess of the house Roohi said.

"If Tayi leave him then he is going with me." Veer fire.

"In your dreams.." Roohi gave him a tight lip smile.

"In dreams but also in reality."

"Bhaiiiiiiiiiiii" She almost tore everyone's eardrums.

"Veer! Why are you doing this to my little sister? Of course mai pehle tumse milunga~" Utkarsh said to Veer and Veer laughed at Roohi.

"Dekha!" Veer said in teasing tone.

"Maa.." Roohi is little emotional girl so her eyes got teary.

"Aree Aree I was joking.. See what I bought for you." Utkarsh take out a Chocolate from his pocket while stroking her hair.

"I want more." Roohi said sniffing.

"I have more for my little sister." Utkarsh said softly.

"And I also bought some for you... on my way back home." Veer said to Roohi.

While they were having there conversation The Mothers were looking at them full with adoration. And they both hugged each other.

Before you continue Let Me do A introduction to You all:

In Singh's Mansion..

Eldest in the Family Prithviraj Singhaniya He has 2 child:

1. Dushyant Singh
His wife is Amulya Singh
They had one child whose name is Utkarsh Singh Parmar.