•7•

Malik Empire

“So, Mr. Parmar?”

“I need your help Mr. Malik.”

“What a surprise.. king of Business world is here to ask help from king of Under World?!! What is it?”

“Someone kidnapped her.” Utkarsh said.

“Her?”

“Yes! Her.. Full name - Aahana Rathore.”

“So what's the work for me?”

“Please find her.”

“Please? NOW I have to find her.. Dilawar!” He called his secretary.

“Find the current location of Aahana Rathore.”

“Don't you want any photo of her Mr. Malik?”

“No Mr. Parmar name is enough!”

King of Underworld.. his name is Shahmeer Malik (informing you guys that he is going to be a male lead in my upcoming story.)

Nodding his head Utkarsh came out from Malik Empires before he can go back someone called his name, he look back it was Dilawar.
“We found her.”

The three words make Utkarsh feel a lot of different things.. he felt little ease not whole cuz she is still in danger.

“Let's go.” Utkarsh said Shahmeer gives some of his mens to Utkarsh and with some bodyguards of Utkarsh, they all move to the direction.. to Aahana.

“I am not so good. I know. You surely have some dreams about your marriage.. but we have to do it in hurry, It's an emergency.. You get that? Good girl!”
Aahana accepted it that she is alone. No one will come to save her. And at last she have to go to Durgesh so she was getting ready going against her hopes which were dead a long ago.

(A/n:- Not this early baby)

She wear the lehnga Durgesh arrange for her.. It was little heavy and the jewelleries they were looking expensive, he spend millions on them. Just so that she would marry him.

Aahana thought of her efforts.. the efforts she made to not get into Durgesh hands.. but it was all waste.. she thought about Utkarsh she came back after giving him a promise that she will marry him. What about that? God give him a perfect girl atleast leave someone happy in their life.
She prayed and look at herself in the mirror.
She get up from her seat and walk to the window. It was open she felt cold breeze on her face. She looked up at the sky and said,
“Mom.. now I know why you leave Dad. You knew that right? Then why didn't you took me with you?”

“Cuz, she left you for me.” Aahana looked at the source of voice but can't found anyone. What was that?Did I just hallucinate?

She look down, up, left, right everywhere and when she was confirmed that it was her inner voice or whatever she turn back, she found a big body infront of her eyes a loud scream was about to escape her mouth when the big body's hand cover her mouth. Her breathe goes uneven, she was so scared.

“Shh.. It's me.” She look up with her teary eyes. Utkarsh? Yeah that's him. After leaving his dreadful mens on Durgesh mens he started finding Aahana and Thankfully he found her.

“Let's go.” He said before dragging Aahana with him outside. Aahana can't understand her feelings she is feeling happy that he save her or what?!

On their way outside they saw him.. Durgesh Khanna crossing his arms against his chest standing in front of them with some mens of him.

His Personal Troublemakerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें