Breakfast Before First Meeting

CHAPTER 1:

An early winter moring breeze flow through the curtains reaching the seven-year-old Eun Won. Snuggling closer into her bed covering herself from the cold breeze.

"Eun Won, wake up darling" says her mother Kang Mi-Ri in a soft beautiful voice. Eun Won opens her eyes slowly still feeling a little worn out from yesterday third lesson of being a bondservant and the responsibilities she must follow.

"Good morning mother" says Eun Won before stretching her back and arms. Walking with her mother to the kitchen.

"Mother is it okay if I go out for today" ask Eun Won. "Yes, you can honey but be back before dinner. Eun Won rush to the table stuffing her mouth full of food.

" Be careful Kang Eun Won, your going to choke to death" says her mother Kang Mi-Ri in a half serious but joking tone.

"Bye mother see you later" says Eun Won and starts her journey to the palace market.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yu-Jun's Pov:

Running through the hallways a small body of a nine year old boy appears to be peeking around the corners from time to time. Even the personal bondservants following him around.

"Young master, please stop running around we must go to the dinning room" "The Queen mother and the Emperor is waiting for young master" says the twenty three year old bondservant.

Arriving at the palace dinning room the nine year old boy bows greeting his parents. "Greetings Queen mother and Emperor".

After the breakfast the boy ask his mother. "Queen mother, can I please go out and explore the market". "Yes, you can my child but bring six guards, four personal bondservants with you and please be safe.

Saying goodbye to his parents he starts his adventure to the palace market.