Arriving at the bouquet

Chapter 9:

Eun was spread out in her bed, having a good sleep. "Mistress, it is time to wake up." said Kim Na-Ri. Groaning, Eun Won opened her eyes. "What is the time?" asked Eun Won. "It's eight o'clock in the morning, mistress," replied Na-Ri. Sitting up, she stretched her body and yawned.

"Please prepare a bath for me," asked Eun Won. "Yes, mistress." Kim Na-Ri replied. Kim Na-Ri came back with warm water. Eun Won took a warm bath with rosemary. Eun Won got dressed in a light pink dress and put on the hairpin given when she first arrived in her hair. She put on some light make-up. The door of her room opened, and in came a servant with food.

Pork, rice, and vegetables were placed on the table in front of the door. Tea was placed with the dish. "Let's eat," said Eun Won. They started eating. "Thank you, mistress," said Na-Ri. What time is the bouquet? " asked Eun Won. "It's eight pm, mistress." replied Na-Ri. "Well then, we have enough time on our hands to walk around the palace and get to know where everything is." said Eun Won.

When they were done eating, they walked out of her room into the yard. It was a beautiful sunny day with a light breeze. Eun walked slowly with her hand behind her back, looking around the scenery.

Emperor Yu-Jun, on the other hand, decided to take a walk. For him, it's once in a while that he has time for himself. All royal business keeps him in a tight knot. His mother was nagging about getting a wife. He kept on walking in thought and didn't notice that he stopped right at the look-alike Eun Won yard. "Why is it so quiet here?"Is she still asleep?" he thought. He knocked on her door, but there was no answer or movement. He turned around and walked out the yard, looking around for any sign of look-alike Eun Won. Nothing was on site, just servants walking and cleaning. Walking around the pathways, suddenly something bamed into him. Looking down, he saw the look-alike Eun Won.

Eun Won was in thoughts walking down the pathway. She walked head first into a tall, firm figure. "Dammit it!" she shouted, rubbing her forehead. "How many times do I have to walk, in to something?"At this rate, I will lose all my brain cells." she exclaimed angrily.

A giggle slipped out of Yu-Jun's mouth because this woman dared to cure in front of him. His face was full of amusement. Never has anyone dared to do so, but this little maggot did.

Eun Won, on the other hand, was frustrated. "What are you laughing at?" asked Eun Won. "Nothing." said Yu-Jun, correcting his posture and clearing his throat.

"Remember that the bouquet is tonight," said Yu-Jun. "Of course, why wouldn't I come?" replied Eun Won. "Good," said Yu-Jun. He turned away and went back to his chambers, and Eun Won went back to her room. It was one o'clock in the evening. Eun Won decided to take a nap. Yu-Jun was busy doing some royal business.

"Mistress, it is time to get ready," said Kim Na-Ri. Eun Won woke up and took a warm bath. She got dressed in a light gold dress and a hairpin in her hair. Her makeup was done lightly. When she was done, she walked out of the door with Kim Na-Ri.

Emperor Yu-Jun got dressed in a black golden robe with a golden phoenix hairpin. The door opened, and in came Jiwoo (male best friend of 8th prince) dressed in a light blue robe. "Are you ready?" asked Jiwoo. "Yes, of course, let's go," replied Yu-Jun. They walked together to the bouquet.

Arriving at the bouquet, Eun Won was amazed by how they held the bouquet. It was so colourful. The food they served was top class. The dresses the other women wear were from high-class materials. The men's clothes were beautiful. Everyone looked amazing. Eun Won went very to the food and started eating like there is no tomorrow. From chicken to pork and rice.

The doors opened, and in walked Emperor Yu-Jun. Looking fabulous. Everyone bowed on their knees, greeting him. "Greetings, your majesty, the Emperor, a thousand years of living." Yu-Jun walk to he seat. Everyone rose. "Enjoy the bouquet," says Yu-Jun to his people. "Thank you for the bouquet, Emperor." Everyone said in unison.

There was music playing and dancers entertaining everyone. Everyone seemed to be overjoyed. Everything was perfect. It was just beautiful.

Yu-Jun was observing everyone around him. From court officials to the servant. He noticed that the look-alike Eun Won was not bothered by anyone she was enjoying the food. She looked stunning for him. He was amazed by her beauty. The one that is named Eun Won (Kim Mi-Ri) was talking with everyone and socialising with every man available.

When the night came to an end, everyone went back to their rooms. Eun Won was tired after today's events.

Arriving at her room, Eun Won took a long warm bath and got dressed in warm clothes. Kim Na-Ri helped her get into the covers. "Good night, mistress." said Na-Ri. "Good night, Na-Ri. " replied Eun Won.

When Yu-Jun got to his chambers, he took a warm bath and got dressed in warm clothes. He decided to do some royal business before he went to bed. The night was quiet and comfortable.

They were both in bed, wondering what would happen tomorrow. They wondered about each other. Will they meet each other again? What will the future hold for both of them? Will they be able to achieve their goals?

While their minds wondered, they started to fall asleep and dream. The night was longer than any other night.