28

It's been seven months since they met and six months since Jin started receiving texts from Namjoon without failing a day.
After their freindly-not friendly hangout at Jin's place, he haven't received a single text or call from Namjoon. He was gone for 48 hours straight. It is the longest time Namjoon haven't contacted him. He didn't get his morning flowers too.

Jin started to feel uneasy.. he was so used to Namjoon's disturbance in his everyday life. Namjoon couldn't be busy for two days and he knew for a fact that he is Namjoon's first priority, and Namjoon can leave anything aside for him. then why? . He couldn't concentrate much on his work too.
Those two days felt too long to pass through without getting teased by him.
He wasn't sure what's gotten into him but he was scrolling through their previous conversations. Every sentence, every word which he received from Namjoon made his tummy churn. He don't want to care about it. He knew what is happening with him but he can't let that happen.

Namjoon was right about him. He felt his heart skipping a beat whenever Namjoon called him his princess, his baby. It's such an euphoric feeling having someone so caring around you.
He was lost in his own thoughts untill a messege popped up on the screen. His eyes lit up and he quickly tapped on it.