30

Namjoon has to admitted to the hospital bc of running high fever. Jin sat outside the ward while Namjoon was checked inside. Hoseok came with some papers and sat beside Jin.

Hoseok:
Jin can you sign this papers as his family?

Jin:
Why should I? You should call his family Hoseok. He might want to see them too

Hoseok:
He has no one to call his family Jin.

Jin:
What?

Hoseok:
He grew up in an orphanage. He lives alone.
If you sign this papers, he will be more happy to know.

Jin silently took the papers out from Hoseok's hand and gave it back to him after signing them. He stared at the walls ahead interestingly enough to lose his mind

Hoseok:
Hey Jin, are you okay? You look lost.

Jin:
I don't really know Hoseok. I really don't have any thoughts on what's inside his head. He's confusing me.

Hoseok:
Can we take this to outside, we can't talk about it here you know

With that they both find their way to the rooftop. They sat side by side and Jin was the first one to talk

Jin:
You know about me right?

Hoseok:
As if he isn't obvious. But.. how did you know that I'm not Namjoon when I texted you earlier?

Jin:
Because he never starts a conversation without calling me princess. Calling me Seokjin? that isn't him at all.

Hoseok:
How cute..

Jin:
I shouldn't have gotten close to him

Hoseok:
I know what you're worrying about but don't you think you're ruining your present thinking about the future which none of us won't be possibly see beforehand.

Jin:
I don't want to destroy his life Hoseok. I shouldn't give him hope not when I'm going to disappear for a long time.
He should have arrested me a long ago but he is still not showing any sign of it. Won't it cause a problem to his job if someone find out?
It's what I'm worrying the most nowadays.

Hoseok:
Jin I wanna ask you something, can you give me an honest answer?

Jin:
Yeah go ahead.

Hoseok:
Don't you like him? I mean, you know

Jin:
I don't wanna go through heartbreak Hoseok. I won't be last in prison if I let my heart take control of my mind. I'm scared to think of him breaking up with me in the future because of the situation I'm in.

Hoseok:
I understand. But he won't ever leave you in any circumstances, I assure you that.
He genuinely loves you.

Jin:
Thanks for being a good friend to him and hearing my thoughts out.

Hoseok:
My pleasure.

Jin:
About giving him a chance, I'm not going to do that so please be with him when I'm gone.
I'm doing it for him so that he won't face any problems in the future bc of me, us. He deserves better, much more better than me.

Hoseok:
I respect your decision Jin and don't worry I will be there for him.

Jin:
Thank you