38

They spent three days in Jeju Island and Jin would agree those were the most beautiful days he spent in his whole life and glad he came with namjoon. They roamed around the city, tasted several dishes, visited clubs, beaches and namjoon never invaded his personal space throughout their staying, that was unexpected for Jin knowing namjoon horny ass. He thought he would bicker alot about their relationship status but namjoon seemed friendly yet protective, never did something which makes him annoyed and didn't speak anything Sexual either. Jin felt more at ease and comfortable around namjoon rather too much for his own liking.

It's their last night in Jeju before they boarding the plane to Korea. He has 10 more hours to spend with him before returning his old life. He is laying on the bed, eyes staring at the person who is in deep slumber on the couch. At the moment he wants to tell namjoon he feels warm by his presence. He wants him to know that he feels secure and loved around him but taking note of his situation he chose not to medal in namjoon's life.
He blinked the tears away.

"I'm sorry namjoon"

He said before falling asleep.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.