Chapter 11 (History)

A/N: Yall are my happy place. Have a good day and Stay Gold :) Sorry it's been SOOOO long. I have severe writers block. Lol sorry :)

I stood there dumbfounded. I had no clue who Beverly or Jessica was. Maybe my dad had a baby and a whole new life.

"I'm not Jessica. I didn't even know my dad had a baby" I said.

"Jessica is not a baby...she's 17 years old. I haven't seen her because she doesn't live here. She prefers the rough streets of New York." Beverly said.

"Could I talk to my dad?" I asked.

"He's not here right now. But come on in if you'd like. Tell me about yourself." Beverly said.

"Well, my name is y/n. I'm sixteen years old and used to live in New York. My parents split up and we lived separately for a while, until a little bit ago when my mom and I moved to Tulsa. I met some friends there and now I've found my way back to New York." I explained.

"Wow. What made you decide to come back? It's not exactly the best place to grow up." Beverly asked.

"While there's a bit of trouble going on in Tulsa and my friend brought me here where it's safer Beverly." I said.

"Oh alright. And you can call me Bev by the way." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

"You hungry?" She asked.

"No, I just had breakfast. I'm staying with some friends so I'll be fine." I said.

"Ok. If you want I can give you my number. I'll call you if Mark comes by." She said.

"Yeah. That sounds great. Thank you." I said while scribbling my number on a piece of paper she handed me. Then she did the same and handed me her number.

"yup, bye y/n. Nice talking to you." Beverly said.

I waved and walked out of the apartment complex. I walked down the street and tried to find my way back to Rusty's apartment area. I'm sure I could find it

It wasn't too far.

I was walking down the sidewalk when someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around to see Dallas

"Y/n, oh my god. I've been looking everywhere for you. The gang would be so pissed if you died or something." Dally said.

"Dallas! The gang isn't even here. Can't you just admit that you'd care?" I asked.

"I wouldn't care. Heck, Rusty would probably care more than me. And he just met you." Dallas said.

"Can't you stop being an asshole for five whole minutes," I mumbled. He must've heard me because he replied with "Nope" After a few minutes of silently walking he spoke up.

"Where'd you go y/n?" He asked.

"I was just looking for someone." I said.

"Who?" He asked. 

"You don't have to be so nosy" I said.

"Y/n, with all due respect, I got you a place to stay here."

"You also brought me here. And the place isn't even yours Dallas." I said.

"Lighten up."

"You're telling me?" I mumbled.

"You wanna go back to rusty's?" He asked.

"Not really." I replied

"Then let's go hunt some action." He said.

"Fine. But only because I'm bored as fuck." I said.

We walked down the streets passing by many tall buildings. He came across a small restaurant. "Let's go there and have some lunch." He said. "Dude. I didn't bring much money 'cause you DRAGGED me here basically." I said.