Meeting zoro and the strawhats

Y/N- Ahhh. Finally i got some time off. better use it for something useful. Wait, what is that guy doing?

Just down stairs from where you are standing , you find a man looking around Sanji's age. He was tall and had a remarkable green hair which you thought , looked like moss.He had 3 swords and his face it well Looked like he was lost.

Y/N- Oii green hair. Need any help?

He was startled at first , but turned and looked at you with stern eyes. 

zoro- Yes , Can you help me to find my captain? he didnt give me good directions so i am not able to find him.

Y/N- (chuckles) are you sure its because of that or are you just lost?

zoro-(Annoyed) Just shut up and help me.

you jumped from there to zoro.

you almost lost balance , but zoro caught you in time.

Y/N- (cheeks slightly turn pink) Thanks.

zoro-Anytime. Now please help me find him.

Y/N- okk.....  What does he look like?

"shorter than me , black hair , has a straw hat and always happy about something"

Y/N- Hmm , he matches the description of our new chore boy . i'll take you to him . maybe they both are the same person. 

zoro-By the way, My name is Roronoa Zoro.What's your name?  

Y/N- Mine ? Oh its Vinsmoke y/n

zoro-Nice to meet you y/n

They both talked until you both reached there. after finding luffy , he thanked and you both parted your ways.

________________________

Y/n's Pov

Wow unlike his apperance, he is quite easy to talk to. 

(checks the time) 

well , i better go to the restaurant before sanji yells at me.

______________

zoro's pov

Eventhough she looked cocky at first, she was actually pretty sweet. and thanks to her i  able to find luffy. Her smile was also sweet.

______________

back to 3rd person's pov

Y/N - What can i get for you pretty ma'am

Nami- oh , hello. can we get 3 fish and chips? and 3 tomatina soup . and also 1 sake please

Y/N - sure ma'am , right away.

Sanji- I'll help you y/n . 

y/n - i know you are helping me only because of that pretty girl , but whatever. 

after serving them and while sanji flirted with nami , a marine called y/n over

marine - hey girl ,come here and check this .you served  me soup with fly. is this your restaurant's standard?

Y/N- (thinking to herself - thats the soup that sanji made) "sorry sir , i'll replace the mwith new one immediatly.

marine - Who wants your bloody apology and new soup? I'll let it slide if you....

Sanji -{whispers} dont worry , i'll handle this.

Y/N- (Whispers back) arigato Sanji kun.

After a while , they both got into fight and sanji kicked the man to the strawhats' table crashing it . Thankfully you and ussop manages to save the food , but the table was broken.

Sanji- (Turning to Nami) My apologies sweet ma'am, i'll make up for it for you.

later , Sanji gave Nami a fruit dish that looked appetising and 2 cup of tea to the rest two.

Sanji-(To Nami)Dont worry about the cost , its free for you m'lady. (turning to zoro and ussop) Its not free for you two tho.

Y/N- (Laughing)  Come on sanji , dont be so cruel. Dont worry guys , The tea is on me , no need to pay for it. plus i'll pour you some sake.

Both looked pleased ,especially zoro on hearing free sake.

Then sanji went down in one knee, with rose on his hand and started proposing nami

Y/N-  (Shaking her head)"here we go again."

Sanji -..... but there seems to be an obstacle between us....

Zeff- and that obstacle might be me, right. Then you do one thing , Leave this restaurant and become pirates with them. Then it's good for both you and me.

Sanji - Like i every would do that. IN YOUR DREAMS YOU OLD GEEZER".

Sanji looked annoyed and hurt at same time. He walked away from there , still doesn't let go of the red rose.

Y/N on the other hand is confused about everything. she didnt even know that they were pirates , so how did Sanji and Zeff know about it?She just shrugged her thoughts off and went back to work.

At the evening , she saw sanji outside, smoking while looking the sea and seemed to be in deep thought.

Y/N- Sanji?