Crashing the wedding

- Your dress

- Your dress

You sat nervously near Katakuri. you wondered what Sanji's plan was and if it would work or not. You were also worried about Zoro and the other's safety. First was Sanji's and Pudding's Wedding. While you sat nervously, sweating you suddenly saw Zoro in disguise, along with the others. You beamed. Zoro noticed you and gave an assuring look. You were now less worried and began clutching your purse hard

(Your purse isn't any normal purse. Unlike its looks, which is that it's small, It can store even a person. It has unlimited storage to be exact. You gathered all your special weapons, clothes, and emergency food from the castle in it.) 

Now Sanji says something and hearing that pudding immediately falls to her knees and cries. All were surprised by this. You could hear Big Mom telling Pudding to shoot, but Pudding is covering her face and crying. At that moment hundreds no thousands of luffys emerged from the cake causing chaos.

You tried to take advantage of the chaos and tried to escape but Your guards immediately blocked you. But suddenly A swish of the sword was heard and you saw 

Y/n - (beaming) ZORO?

There Zoro stood like your knight in shining armour. He immediately picked you up figuring that you couldn't run in that dress (which was very uncomfortable for you by the way as you are not used to wearing dresses.) and started running.

Zoro- (Running) WE NEED TO GO BACK TO SUNNY RIGHT NOW.

Y/N - BUT WHAT ABOUT SANJI?

then you both saw Sanji and the others entering a place. and both you and Zoro rushed there. There you found Sanji, The Vinsmokes, Luffy, and Nami. And you saw Sanji making the vinsmoke judge kneel down for him.

Sanji -(angry) You are not a father of us, Vinsmoke judge

You were happy and proud of him at the same time. He finally showed them that He isn't the failure, but they are.

After changing your outfit into something more comfortable, both you and Sanji went along with pudding to reconstruct the cake. But Zoro was reluctant to let you go.

Zoro - How can we trust them, especially as they are her kids?

Y/n - don't worry Zoro. I have my gun right with me if needed, Plus Sanji is there with me.

Sanji - Don't worry Zoro. I won't let anyone hurt her in front of me.

Pudding - we should get going now.

You waved Zoro Bye and left with Sanji and pudding. While cooking, you notice how hard pudding simps for Sanji, but you don't trust her a bit. Since you notice that Sanji doesn't simp for her, you ignore them.

After the cake is finished and when Big Mom eats it, you notice Sanji beaming with Big Mom's happy expression. You suddenly felt insanely proud of your brother. He could have poisoned the cake, But no, He made them with full dedication and felt satisfied when someone ate them with enjoyment. He is really a kind soul.

Fast forward to after all the things happened. You all sat exhausted after all the things. Sanji went to the kitchen to prepare a meal, which was enough to energize Luffy (Wohoooo!). After dinner, You and Zoro sat at the cabin, watching the sky. He fell asleep in your lap and you on deciding to not wake him up, slept there itself.