The birthday

You woke up earlier than usual. It was your birthday after all. You never had any birthday parties or anything, It was rather, a peaceful one. You and Sanji always take early time off at Baratie during any of your both's birthdays, Go to your favorite secret spot and have a small celebration. You'll blow out the candle, make a wish, And cut the cake Sanji prepared. Then you or Sanji will get the gift and spend the rest of the night chatting and laughing.

But this time, The straw hats prepared a surprise for you.

Sanji - Y/n, can you come here for a second?

Y/n - sure Sanji!

Once she entered, the party pooper broke off and all shouted "Happy Birthday!" You beamed with excitement. It was your first time having a birthday party of your own. You cut the chocolate cake Sanji made and then it was time to open the gifts.

Luffy - Mine first!

Y/N - OKK ( opens it) What is this?

Luffy -Meat! Especially caught for you!

Y/n - AWw thank you luffy!

Nami gifted you a compass With a golden dial. Ussop gifted you a handmade necklace while Chopper gifted you a rare flower that can be used to make weapons. Franky gifted you a Notebook and Brook gifted you a small musical instrument. Robin gifted you a book about ancient weapons. And Sanji gifted you a Jacket and a cap.

Chopper- Where is your gift zoro? 

Zoro - I didn't bring one [it is a lie] After all, she didn't give me one, right? [Another greater lie- You gave him a special sake and katana polishing kit.]

NAMI -THATS RUDE ZORO.

Y/N - no it's alright, I mean, it's my first time getting a birthday party and gifts and stuff.

Sanji - let's talk later, THE MEAL IS READY!

Luffy needn't be told twice, they all started digging in. The ship fills with chatting and laughter. You felt really grateful at that moment.

_______________

At night 

You told Sanji to go to sleep early as he worked hard all day. You thought all gone to sleep, when you suddenly sensed Zoro behind

Zoro - (Shyly) Happy birthday y/n

He hands you over a small gift box. You opened it to find a necklace with your initials on it. You remember that one day while shopping, you stood admiring the same necklace but didn't buy it due to the price. You now figured out that Zoro may have caught you staring at it and bought it for you. You beamed at him. Zoro was looking nervous, wondering if you liked your gift or not.

Zoro - (stuttering) I err Thought err

When you suddenly kissed him passionately, shutting him up. The time seemed to have stopped. We you finally let go, he grabbed your chin and kissed back. We you both finally let go, someone shouted.

Sanji - WOW. YOU GUYS FINALLY GOT TOGETHER! I CAN NOW DIE IN PEACE.

You all laughed. Now you don't need to worry anymore cause you know, whatever it is, you'll have an awesome boyfriend , amazing brother, and loyal friends by your side.

THE END