Chapter 1

Author's Note:

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction! It is just for fun and is not intended to represent/misrepresent anyone in a way that's false or cause harm. Please do NOT tag our faves in this. This story contains explicit sexual content, please read with care. 🔞

Also Pie is just used as a plot device here, no shade to him!

This was requested and edited/beta-ed by the lovely Izzy justneedanacou1 who really wants Bite Me or Cake to be SE's new choreo. I had so much fun building this with you! I've never collaborated this closely with anyone on a work before and I've enjoyed it more than I can express. Thank you so much for this beautiful idea and for your friendship.

Thank you also for picking out Santa and Earth's outfits, your fashion choices are just immaculate ✨

This is for you and all my friends on Twitter. For Llena who wanted picking up and pinning, for Non who first saw the potential of SE dancing to Cake, and the rest of y'all thirsty 🐶🐰 enjoyers.

Y'all bad bad and I love you for it! 💖💖💖

P.S. I'm sorry for any anatomic inaccuracies, I am a lesbian and this is fiction. Please read with that in mind.

P.P.S. Bite Me Playlist

P.P.P.S. Links will be in the comments

Earth's Outfit

Santa's Outfit

Santa's Outfit

Leave the mark on my neck; just come kiss me and bite me

-------------

Although Santa had only been in Korea for four and a half months, he felt fundamentally changed. But the dance practice room at Studio WabiSabi was just the same as when he left it.

The shiny wooden floor of the studio felt familiar under his feet, and the fluorescent lights flickered every so often; sometimes harsh, sometimes dim.