Chapter 5

Earth sucked Santa's lips between his own, kissed him openmouthed, shameless and wanton. Before Santa could melt into a puddle, he took back control.

He slipped his hands from Earth's hips and cupped his butt. He lifted him and pressed him against the wall, steadying him with a firm grip on the outside of his thighs.

Earth's skin was like the petals of a flower, smooth and silken, addictively soft. He was pliant in a way men usually weren't; Santa sank his fingers into the plush skin, reveling in his malleability.

Earth's legs fell open naturally and Santa pressed in close, close as he possibly could. Pressed in until their bodies were flush and there was no room for doubt or for questions, no room for uncertainty. It was just them and this curious relationship shift.

Earth made a surprised noise in the back of his throat when Santa settled into him unyieldingly and pressed his hard desire insistently to his front. Santa felt the vibration of it as he pressed a slew of kisses to the delicate ridges of Earth's neck and clavicles.

Santa pinned Earth to the wall with his hips and skimmed his fingers over Earth's thighs to slip them under his skirt. Earth's eyes fluttered at the sensation and he tipped his head to the side offering Santa more of the thin skin of his neck.

With his teeth, Santa pulled the collar of Earth's top aside and took a bite of what little Earth had decided to hide. He nipped up and down the sides of Earth's throat making him sensuously sigh and flex his fingers around Santa's biceps in approval.

Santa sucked kisses into Earth's jaw and squeezed and kneaded the handfuls of roundness he found underneath his skirt. Santa ran his fingers along the roughness of the designs stitched into Earth's lacy boy shorts and busily traced the flimsy seams. He couldn't wait to pull Earth's skirt down and admire his pretty underwear properly.

"I'm here. Believe me yet?" Santa asked, nibbling the sensitive skin in the notch of Earth's neck.

"No." Earth said contrarily, around a breathy exhale.

Santa huffed a laugh and ravaged Earth's neck with a renewed fervor. He bit and sucked, uncaring of the marks that he would leave behind. Maybe when Earth looked in the mirror later, he would believe that this was real and that he was his.

The hard outline of Earth's arousal swelled and pressed against Santa. He smirked against Earth's mouth and shifted his hips forward making Earth gasp. Earth hooked his legs around Santa's hips and locked his ankles together at the base of his tailbone. Urgently, he cupped his hands around Santa's neck and simultaneously pushed their foreheads and pelvises together.

Fuck, Santa needed all of Earth's clothes off.

One of his hands continued to caress Earth's soft fullness while the other came up to wrestle with the buttons of Earth's top. The silk slipped through his fingers and it was hard to undo with just one hand. Santa took a beat and pulled away from Earth to catch his breath.

They stared at each other for a moment, breaths coming in heavy pants, grinding against each other in a way that drove Santa wild.

Earth brought a hand to Santa's face and with soft fingertips on the corner of his mouth, wiped at some of the lipstick smudged around his mouth.

The simple gesture was so seductive to Santa. How was he not supposed to fall helplessly for Earth when he was so tender, sweet, and kind, all interspersed with devastating beauty?

Santa gave up on trying to undo Earth's blouse one-handed. He let Earth go and Earth's fingertips skimmed backwards against the wall trying to find purchase. He rested briefly on unsteady legs trying to maintain his balance, but he slid all the way to the floor.