' Chapter one. '

She burned the gloves and cleaned the knife, throwing it as far as she could out her window. Player grabbed her phone and dialed the police. Please don't get me arrested.. Please let me live a normal life..

Dispatcher: " Hello? 9-1-1 what's your emergency? "

Player: " M-My mum, and my dad.. There not moving.. " She sounded as if she was crying.

Dispatcher: " Okay hold on, have you tried to wake them up or anything honey? "

Player: " They have red on them! I turned my mum over and she's not responding! "

Dispatcher: " Okay honey, your parents are bleeding. I'm sending help right now. Stay on the line until they get here. Where are they bleeding? "

Player: " Their heads.. Neck.. And a few parts on their chests.. Are they going to be okay? "

Dispatcher: " I don't know sweetheart, but it's gonna be alright. Help is coming. "

The police and ambulances soon arrived, taking the bodies to the hospital just to try and save, even though they were fully gone. An officer, a young polar bear, was talking to her. 

" So kid, how old are you and what's your name? " He kneeled down to her level.

" Uhm.. My name is Player..  I am 11 years old.. Uhm.. Are my parents dead? "

" Oh dear.. Not many of us erm.. Know. It's gonna be okay. " He patted her shoulder.

" What's your name, Mr.? "

" Poley. I'm Poley. "

" Okay. " She smiled.

Luckily Player hadn't been sent to some sort of foster home, instead Daisy took her in and raised her with Willow and her little brother. 

// 271 words no idea what else I could've added to the story. :'D //